Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Love this shoe... I almost slept on these but I would have never forgiven myself if I did. IMO this is the best colorway for the XX3 witht the all-stars comingin second.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Originally Posted by savan310

whats the 20% code?
Codes were removed they arent working for New Releases anymore

Not even these?

Take 15% off any order over $60 with code 140387, expires 7/31/08
Take 15% off any order over $90 with code 140388, expires 7/31/08

Take $15 off any order over $90 with code 455478, expires 7/31/08

20% off one regularly priced accessory or apparel item. Expires 03/01/2008 code 141771

Worth a shot right?

NO codes work for these

OK so ZERO stores around me have the kicks. I have been peeping this thread waiting for somebody to post the restock. Finally my mans above me does. I go toorder them. I proceed to checkout, and the dumb finishline website says its not able to ship to my address since I live near Allentown PA. I'm vexed. Callcustomer service they tell me I have to go to a finishline store to order them. Im at work so this is really inconvenient. I hop in the whip and raace to theExton Mall (terrible, stupid, dingy mall BTW) 30-40 minutes goes by and finally I get an order confirmation. Sheeeeeeesh. Never had to do so much work for apair of F'ing sneakers.

If I get my Stealths and they have jacked up quality I am going to be verrrrrry angry.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

FNL JUST RESTOCK IN ALL SIZES, AM NOT SURE HOW VALID THIS IS BECUASE THEY DID THE SAME WITH THE ALL STARS AND MY RESTOCKED ORDER WAS CANCELLED FRIDAY BECUASE THE REP SAID THE SHOES IS SOLD OUT COMPLETELY

i was able to get my all stars through the restock. unfortunately its a gamble through the restock, but worth a shot.

Yeah Lucky you Homie, I tried getting another size 12 and 11 for my Cousin, the order went through with confirmation and everything. I got a shippingconfirmation for the size 11 but not the 12 so i called CS and she said they sold out.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by savan310

whats the 20% code?
Codes were removed they arent working for New Releases anymore

Not even these?

Take 15% off any order over $60 with code 140387, expires 7/31/08
Take 15% off any order over $90 with code 140388, expires 7/31/08

Take $15 off any order over $90 with code 455478, expires 7/31/08

20% off one regularly priced accessory or apparel item. Expires 03/01/2008 code 141771

Worth a shot right?
Yep. It sure worth a short but it wouldnt work, sometimes they do so there is always a chance but most likely it wouldnt work. Becuase a lot of thecodes excludes, JB, AF and LBJ Products.

Originally Posted by heat23

Remember, for those that ordered from FNL.com, call and check your order status

i checked online and it said that my order is processing. Do you think I still need to call?

Easy cop in Miami, FL.

Footlocker and Finishline in Dadeland Mall has them.

I asked for a pair of 12's, first one had a glue stain on them, the second had a loose string, but were otherwise PERFECT, so I bought those. I'll justcut the string, and NO the shoe won't fall apart!

Yes, these are beautiful! Makes me want to go on a search for the Titanium's and blow my rent money on them!!!

they might just be online return order since people cancel after they are able to get them from store.

Originally Posted by dimez81

they might just be online return order since people cancel after they are able to get them from store.

Nope, they actually have finishline stores ship whatever they have left, to their warehouse.

That's how they re-stock, and that is why people's orders get cancelled, because sometimes they don't know how many pairs of a certain size theyare getting. In some occasions, they do a store search to fulfill your order.

^^^ And that is exactly why I stopped buying from finishline.com. Without the ability to use coupon codes on Jordan items now, their site and system isuseless. They really need to look into changing their billing practices to billing the customer once the item actually ships as well speeding up their shippinglead time. If you pay for expedited shipping and you get the item 7-10 days later, they should offer a shipping refund.

Originally Posted by xdc2b18c1x

anyone who ordered from eastbay get a shipment email yet?

nah, but when i check my order status it reads: "released to ship"

i think im good to go <knocking on wood>
frown.gif

Got my pair on Saturday morning, only had to wait about an hour or so. Not too many people were there, got mine and bounced. They nice as hell too.
pimp.gif

anyone that order fron NDC/swoosh get their order shipped ?

I order from NDC because I'm not one of the lucky ones and it still says in progress.

Originally Posted by NKETLK

anyone that order fron NDC/swoosh get their order shipped ?

I order from NDC because I'm not one of the lucky ones and it still says in progress.
Nah it all depend on ur shipping...if you have ground it won't shop till later...2 days will most likely ship out today...

got my conformation from footlocker for my 11.5 and size 14 will be here on the 27th also got my e-mail from finishline for a 9.5 and 14 same delivery dateEVEN got a size 14 in the all star 23 on the way
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom