Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Basically their whole service ans system sucks, am just hoping to receive my size 12 all starts and thats it as far as me dealing with em. The guy send metracking # 3 days ago and to this day only the billing info was received no item was picked up or dropped off....Am being patient becuase there is only 1 claimper transaction on paypal thus i dont want to jump the gun and file prematurely.

^^i saw in some earlier posts that a few people said that they received their order. they said everything was legit, they were just slow shippers.

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

My order from NDC has me little worried. First the Money was taken from my account then they put it back. Does this mean my order didnt go through? It says "In progress" still. I ordered @ 3am (west coast time) on the release date. Had many pair still in stock after I placed my order? Anybody know what is going on?
If I dont get my pair
tired.gif
and
smh.gif
at me for not going to the mall to cop
I did get the ground shipping.

So they took the money from your account and they put it back and they took it again or did they just put it back?

^^Yea they withdrew the money Sunday and today put the money back in my account. Still no shipment email.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by dezmond123

why is everyone saying the glue seam is showing on the shoe when the description on eastbay says the 1st shoe that doesnt have any glue at all ..... i did see some white stuff on the ones at footaction near the toe lol................but whoever is still in need of a pair just go to footlocker footaction ect. and order the shoe from the store using the shoe locator it worked 4 me today i jus ordered my size 11 hope that helps some of yall instead of buying from resellers
what did you do when you ordered you pair from the store locater. did you type in a random address, and ask them if they had any in stock. then tell them to ship it to you. cause i need a pair PRONTO

all i did was walk in the store and tell her to look at all the footactions in the region or us she went to the back of the store got a size 8.5 scanned it(just for barcode so she wouldnt have to search that much) and i told her my size she asked for my i.d. payed for them + $5 extra to ship to your house freefor instore pickup my total was $206 they give u a receipt and thats all they should be in this week or next .....all stores do this champs footlockerfootaction finishline just ask them to use the store shoe locator hope that helps you

Went to one of the footlockers in sf today and was surprised that they had one sz 11 left, so i picked up another pair. I had to put my birthday money that igot to good use
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Basketbll

just got my pair from FNL great looking shoe but............... they have this glue stain on the suede material and i cant seem to clean it off anyone know how to clean it off?????

I got mine from Champs and they showed me how to clean it with their Suede/Nubuck Foam Cleaner worked like a charm the glue stain or whatever stain it wascame off nicely.

NDC just partially shipped my one item order of stealths. Says they will arrive on the 4th of March. This gonna be a wait.

Mine still says "in progress." This is not a good look. I am seriously pissed. I wanted to have them by this weekend, or at least hoped i would havethem.

My order from NDC has me little worried. First the Money was taken from my account then they put it back. Does this mean my order didnt go through? It says "In progress" still. I ordered @ 3am (west coast time) on the release date. Had many pair still in stock after I placed my order? Anybody know what is going on?
If I dont get my pair
tired.gif
and
smh.gif
Why don't you just call customer service and ask?

Originally Posted by AnJ55

the search isnt working for some reason, and i cant sit here through all the pages. i just got em as a gift and they feel a lil snug, will they loosen up or should i get a 1/2 size up before i wear em?
they will loosen up...i wore mine to gym yesterday and they were a bit snug but after 3hrs..they feel great..im wearing them at work right now and theyfeel 10x better than when i first threw them on..hope this helps..

yea...I got them...those are heat...super comfortable..best jordan basketball shoe so far....the shoe molds onto my foot so good..its crazy

If I dont get my pair
tired.gif
and
smh.gif
You might wanna call Nike then..if the money is back in your account then I will say something went wrong...
Usually when it says in progress, they bout to ship em...all ma ground shipped...

I just called NTSF and they have some size 9.5 and 10s left. Shipping I think he said was $12.50.

I live in NC and mine that I ordered from NDC are coming from TN, so they should be here in no time!

These don't right in jeans. I will un-ds these in the summer time with some fresh nike or jordan shorts

glad to see they will loosen up...but my other concern is, when you all walk in them could u feel/hear the toe box bending? its like almost snapping when ibend my foot, anyone else notice something like this?

If I dont get my pair
tired.gif
and
smh.gif
Thats better than what finishline did to me! I look at my account balance to realize that finishline charged me twice for my 1 pair ofXXIII's! I still have not received any kind of shipping confirmation email and I ordered them 3 days ago. What a terrible experience I have had withfinishline throughout this whole ordeal. If I dont get my shoes there is going to be hell to pay, if I do I'm still never dealing with them again.

Back
Top Bottom