Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by kob8

I have 2 pairs of the Stealths. Thursday, on my lunch break walked into Champs in Ontario and just casually asked if they had any left? They happen to have one left in my size so I could not pass on it..... Now I have 3.......They are so clean....

Anyone else got multiples and if so how many?

2 pair of stealth & one "all star" pair.

^^Nah man Jays4Day23,

I just sold my 10/13 package and used some of that $ for the Stealth 23's

I dunno but I would rather have a pair of the Stealths than the 10 & 13..........

One of the other pairs I got was a B-Day gift......Lucky for me, these dropped close to my bday.....

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

are these still available in NYC?

everywhere.....

For anyone in NY that is interested.... Kings Plaza mall in BK has plenty of pairs. FL, FA, FinLine and 2 or 3 other stores in the mall seemed to haveFSR's or close to FSR's.

Just a heads up. I'm thinking the price of these joints got alot of people shook. So copp em' while you can. Cause once there gone, there gone.

Got mine from swoosh today.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

I keep reading about these mofos running big. Has anyone got a pair that fit them true to size?
mine ran true to size but i have a wide foot so maybe that made the difference

I dunno but I would rather have a pair of the Stealths than the 10 & 13..........
No question, I kept my XIII's though and shipped those X's out. I don't even know when the next time they might possibly retro thesecolorways of the XX3, but there will be plenty of packages the rest of the year. I'm thinking down the line, I won't regret getting my pair.

I'm never going to judge any shoe again until clear pics of the entire shoe surface. I was disappointed by that first drawing that came out, but theXX3's in person are stellar.

^^^Agreed....I was disappointed too, but in person a really sweet shoe... Total 180 on the XX3's

I'm starting to warm up more to my pair of Stealths. Not to say I don't really like these, because I definitely do. But I'm thinking that the AllStars will be more sought after in the years to come. (No I'm not a reseller) I just needed to get another pair of All Stars. Now I'll focus in oncoppin another pair of Stealths because I know these are more available.

I think I have opened the box like 90 times just to sit there and look at them.....I love these kicks!!!!!

Finishline order came today, the box and shoes are actually better than the ones I picked up on Sat. morning....Box is not damaged and shoes show no signs ofpre-crease or glue!
Willowbrook Mall in Houston is loaded with size 10's. Went by earlier today and saw at least 8 pairs both at Footaction and Footlocker on display. Just aquick heads up for anyone interested around the "H".....

I'm going to have to double-up on these... I can't see myself keeping these on ice for very long...

finally got my order from finishline today

the shoe feels really nice and well constructed

it feels like the materials are kinda thin even its good quality

Originally Posted by ALLSHOX

I got my stealths today from eastbay. the box, however, was damaged but the shoes are fine. I must say the all stars look so much better than the stealths. these stealths are somewhat plain jane.
yeah, my all-star box was beat to death. the shoes are fine but that box looked like it was tortured. and i got them from a spot around my way. it wasthe only 9.5 they had so there was no way i was not gonna take it. only 33 pair of all-stars in the entire city and i got 2 of them. sports seasons got 13 pairand players got 20 pair. so i guess i gotta deal with a beat up box. the other ones i got, the box is good but they are a 10.5.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by kob8

I have 2 pairs of the Stealths. Thursday, on my lunch break walked into Champs in Ontario and just casually asked if they had any left? They happen to have one left in my size so I could not pass on it..... Now I have 3.......They are so clean....

Anyone else got multiples and if so how many?

2 pair of stealth & one "all star" pair.
2 of each, so 4. i'm thinking about returning a pair of the stealth unless i can sell them to somebody around my way. we'll see.

on a good note. i finnally got that shipping confirmation from ndc. hope it doesn't take long since the distribution center is only in memphis

^^I also thought of returning a pair, but how often does a shoe of this quality come out....?? If you can, I say keep them.....Sell your other stuff.....

Ahhhh. finally came home from work to find a nice package sitting on my bed.

About tiiiime.

These are straight up fiiiiiire in person. Seriously, if you don't have a pair, make reservations in getting one because you're missing out.

The fit feels great. (10.5 btw when I normally wear an 11)

So sleek. So sexy. Pics coming later.

typical question, do folks think these will go on sale if they haven't sold out in some stores?

is it true these run a half size big?

They do run a tad bit bigger. I'm usually an 11 and I exchanged it for a 10 1/2. As for the sneaker going on sale, I highly doubt it. I heard that if itsnot selling in some areas, Jordan is shipping em' out to a place that demands more of them. I heard they shipped them out of some foot actions around myarea.

I ordered couple pairs of All Stars from FNLO Re-stock. After couple day si Called to check on the staus and i was told they all sold out so i will not getmine thus my money was refunded. Now i just received am email from FNL woth shipment confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom