Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

I got my shipping confirmation from NDC. But today I get home and I've got an email saying that my order wasn't shipped because they wereunavailable and not on backorder? I could just....ARRRGGGHHH!!!
mad.gif

Balled in my Stealth's 2 days in a row.
Footbed is comfortable, but am I the only one who has major discomfort in the toebox area (mainly the area on the side of the shoe, where the pinky toe ispositioned?).
It's extremely rough in there and I'm getting blisters.

^^ I've heard numerous complaints from people stating their pinky toes are brutalized wearing the XX3's. I still haven't un-ds'd my all starsor stealths but that doesn't sit too well with me if JB marketed this shoe so well and can't even sustain proper comfort in their shoes.
smh.gif

wore my stealths to work. only worked 4 hours today and my feet are killing me. a lot of people say comfort, but i beg to differ. and i'm feeling dude ^^that said that the pinky toe is getting brutalized. mine too. i agree whole heartedly. they were comfortable for the first hour, but after that, i was dying.so far imo the best shoes to work in are the 21's and the 8's. never have feet problems when i wear those.

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Originally Posted by espy15

Does anyone know if you could use 30% off coupon on the stealths at Niketown? Anyone else get one in the mail (valid Feb 29th till sometime in March)?

I would also love to know the answer to this, I got my coupon in the mail yesterday.
Yes you can. They're not very comfortable, though. As mentioned numerous times, that XIV one-off wrap panel and a narrow toebox equal ache.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Does anyone know if you could use 30% off coupon on the stealths at Niketown? Anyone else get one in the mail (valid Feb 29th till sometime in March)?

I would also love to know the answer to this, I got my coupon in the mail yesterday.
Yes you can. They're not very comfortable, though. As mentioned numerous times, that XIV one-off wrap panel and a narrow toebox equal ache.

My left pinky toe doesn't like these very much
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

"Any other color laces look good on the Stealths?" Yo Shoefreak14......Try black oval laces with the red trim. I think you can get them at anyFinishline.

I'm about to return my 10.5 to Eastbay. Either Beastbay or the postmen messed up the box. Also, not satisfied with the stitching on the plastic piece onthe toe area. If you're not that picky like me, check Eastbay at the end of the month for sz10.5.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

My left pinky toe doesn't like these very much
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
I thought it was just me... my right pinky toe is killing me after only an hour. I am going to take mine back and jump up to a 12.5, see if that helps.

wow surprise from Beastbay today. i thought they were coming in Mon/Tues - USPS. box was not beatup...good stuff..

wore mine to atlantic city on friday... a little uncomfortable on the pinkie toes but other than that the shoes are great.

Back
Top Bottom