***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

lol, no kidding man...sorry i offered !!!

anyways...not me...after last weekend, its not worth it..unless they QS Infareds
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by s dubl

No hate AJFlint but.......

I am getting a pair for a guy on nt. I am shipping it to him for sat. morning...and my profit is 20$, yeaa thats hype right my man..i can only get 3 pairs..so thats a total of 60$.

ANd let it be known...I am not trying to resell to make money!!! Believe that!!
eek.gif
coulda fooled me
eyes.gif

Excuse me.....20$ covers gas to next city then to UPS..............
I got 2 pairs to get..Obvously they see it as helping!|!!

edit: I wonder if theydid it on purpose, made this release shady? jb

Then technically that isn't profit. From my limited economics of business, you can't consider anything profit until you subtract all the cost. So with what you said, the gas to and fro is $4 x gallons subtracted from the $40 which isn't used on the shoes themselves. So after that, then you get profit. Which if logic dictates, I doubt you will spend $40 of gas aka roughly 10 gallons to drive to and fro the store. So you will be getting profit and we can all conclude you will make money.

@AJFlint13........Dude, forget it man. Don't let ppl get to you. If you wanted to charge a "little" bit extra to cover basic expenses like foodand gas, so be it.

@NT's...........Work places give out per diem, so AJFlint13 can't charge out for that, either? I ABSOLUTELY don't see anything wrong with doingthat. Mom and Pop stores are already charging $250+ and that's NOT including shipping. The way I see it, he was doing people a favor and for VERY limitedkicks. NT is a community for sneakerheads. Yes, some try and exploit others on here, but for the most part everybody is chill and willing to help out otherfolks here. I'm just blown away by all the unnecessary hate, honestly. Besides, it's not like Mr. AJFlint13 is trying to be a bad guy. He's justyoung and overly excited, so just let him be.

Go to ihateyou.com or flameforum.com if you want to be negative. It's unwelcomed here.

i think the xx3 will be somehow limited than the other xx3. i live in philly and check all the chain stores like footlocker, sneakervilla, finishline and ubiqas well. but none of them gets it. also fhte guy from footlocker told me that only two fl stores in the entire philly area get them. so good luck to u cats!!!

just called FOOT LOCKER, at the FOX HILLS MALL, (Culver City, Ca) and they told me "open at 6-am" sad to say ill be their at 5-am

There is an OFFICIAL WHITE/RED XX3 thread. That's where discussion is at about these gorgeous kicks right now. Don't want there to be confusion.

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Just got off of the phone with a footlocer employee here in Maryland and he told me that they only got a few and is the only footlocker in Maryland possibly to have them. Folks it is getting increasingly more clear that these are really quickstrikes with a limited quantity to go around so if you can find them somewhere stupid enough to sell them for only 230 or so then you would be wise to cop for that price because something is telling me that these will be around the 400 dollar range in a hurry. I am no hype beast either. I love to be able to cop my J's without any fuss but tonight after I get off of work I will be doing my first camp-out!

they still have a near full size run on nike.com for these very, very, limited quickstrikes!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

talked to local manager at fa and said that the whole eastern region from philly down to nc is getting 48 pairs total
dont know the truth to this but has never given me false info before

WOW!!! if they're that "limited", how come you have a full size run on your resell website for $235.00, listed as "Very Limited Edition" and "Quickstrike"?
are these really "Quickstrikes" poofy or is that bullcrap too?
roll.gif

WOW!!!!! poofy i got lucky and copped two pairs of these "Limited", "Very Limited", "Quickstrikes" from NDC!

And They Still Had A Nearly Full Size Run (except for sizes 15 & 16) left over this morning!

More poofyo101 bullcrap!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by aj23kicks

Just to get Poofys back on this one. I work at a Foot Locker in Pittsburgh and the rumor when the All-Stars released was that the entire east only got 48 pairs also. I called all over the PA, OH, and MD areas and found NOTHING. The only spot in Pittsburgh that got them was Finishline in Robinson. I can imagine that Sneaker Villa got them also, but I don't deal with that shady place. So all of you can sit there and talk as much trash on the dude as you want, but you cats aren't the ones workin' in the stores. I personally do and I can back him up. NT is just full of HATE.

a few are full of crap, too!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by aj23kicks

Just to get Poofys back on this one. I work at a Foot Locker in Pittsburgh and the rumor when the All-Stars released was that the entire east only got 48 pairs also. I called all over the PA, OH, and MD areas and found NOTHING. The only spot in Pittsburgh that got them was Finishline in Robinson. I can imagine that Sneaker Villa got them also, but I don't deal with that shady place. So all of you can sit there and talk as much trash on the dude as you want, but you cats aren't the ones workin' in the stores. I personally do and I can back him up. NT is just full of HATE.

if i care to i could call several stores in the md/dc/va area and find more than 48 pairs. its not hate, its just the truth. poofyo is known to jump in posts only to hype up kicks are plaster his sig all over the place.

EXACTLY!

Thank You DownyBoy!!!!!

I just went to the mall and I had to pass, the All Stars are a way better colorway. I aint gonna lie they do look nice but not a must have, if they are stillthere next week I might get em, but for now Ill keep my money.

24g24qv.jpg

yeah, it was that serious. shouts out to kixxrus and mj23nt. saw them this morning, waiting for the spot to open.
pimp.gif

Some unexpected bills came up and I had to pass on these today, hope I can cop these for close to retail a few months down the road, allstars and stealthcolorways are still pretty close to retail on ebay aren't they?

Got the stealths the white/red only need the white/blue new loves and ill be set....white/reds are legit tho!

I don't ask this question too often but whats do you guys think the value of this shoe will be over time.

I believe its going to be worth more then the all stars black and grey colorways ?

What do you guys think ?

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

talked to local manager at fa and said that the whole eastern region from philly down to nc is getting 48 pairs total
dont know the truth to this but has never given me false info before

WOW!!! if they're that "limited", how come you have a full size run on your resell website for $235.00, listed as "Very Limited Edition" and "Quickstrike"?
are these really "Quickstrikes" poofy or is that bullcrap too?
roll.gif

WOW!!!!! poofy i got lucky and copped two pairs of these "Limited", "Very Limited", "Quickstrikes" from NDC!

And They Still Had A Nearly Full Size Run (except for sizes 15 & 16) left over this morning!

More poofyo101 bullcrap!
roll.gif
Poofyo101 might as well change his username to Bulls_it 101.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom