***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

When I asked about how many size 10s they have(my size..she said 4-5 pairs...) she said thats the most pop. size they sell.....and she said the other sizesfrom 8-13 are 1-2 pairs each....now she could of just thrown that out there assuming she had an 8 in there....or seen it...i dont know..either way...plenty oftens to go around !!

hopefully these are limited as it seems!!! I assume sites will crash like they did last weekend....UGH...that is why FNL did it this morning.....ya know..??!!!

Id rather not cop thenn go through that!!

Originally Posted by AB Doom

The white/reds are a no show in Nashville SMH!!! Finishline in Hickory Hollow Mall might get them if not I'm screwed! Might have to try NDC.

ANd let it be known...I am not trying to resell to make money!!! Believe that!!
eek.gif
I am trying to help ppl out who cant go to the next city or whatever!

Thanks, good luck guys...Im very excited..If they dont have those shorts..im gonna be
frown.gif

Originally Posted by hkhan209

Originally Posted by Kalis01

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Not in my city.....I must go to next city...30mins away...FNL is getting them in that mall...(they have 5 pairs of size 10 ( so I assume ab 24-28 pairs in total

prolly 1-2 pairs in each size from 8-13

I am able to get them....PM me for details!!!

I thought I was gonna miss out.....dont be optimistic that these will be cheaper than any other xx3 GR, these will hit the bay and not sell under 300$, guaranteed!

I have to get 2 FNL at 6am....and start the line of prolly 5-6 ppl....not too many heads in SC.

YES!!!!!!!

So are there really size 8s? Or you just assuming that there is?

im sorry but i dont think there is any size 8's or eastbay for sure would of had them prolly starting at 8.5 so thats probably the closest youll b able to get

That sucks... I hope at least NT gets them... I saw someone posted on ISS that there will be size 14 and 15 @ NT.. but not sure it's true or not...
Anyone else that works @ the stores that has got them in already and can find out if they have size 8s or not?

is this just a finishline release? i know eastbay will have them online but will stores like footlocker have them? i should call or head out to the mall in aminute but just thought id ask around for a general consensus. im definitely on the fence on this colorway...too plain in my opinion, however the tumbleleather is the draw for me. i have the grey stealths and the blk/reds, both still DS, but not really digging the patent on the grey stealths. has anyone playedin any of the xx3s with patent leather yet? how are they? does the patent dig into your toes or foot since its stiffer-like as opposed to soft tumble leather?thanks!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

is this just a finishline release? i know eastbay will have them online but will stores like footlocker have them? i should call or head out to the mall in a minute but just thought id ask around for a general consensus. im definitely on the fence on this colorway...too plain in my opinion, however the tumble leather is the draw for me. i have the grey stealths and the blk/reds, both still DS, but not really digging the patent on the grey stealths. has anyone played in any of the xx3s with patent leather yet? how are they? does the patent dig into your toes or foot since its stiffer-like as opposed to soft tumble leather? thanks!

from what other people have said footlocker, fotaction, and champs will get them but not every store in the nation maybe not even half

Originally Posted by bigj505

these are definitely QS... my spot in Georgetown did not get them... Sportszone in Georgetown got like 2 sizes that they said were already "gone" and none of the stores in the mall I got my DMPs got them and this was in Baltimore... employees told me that there was no Jordans coming out tomorrow......
yup.....NONE in bmore getting dem...thats crazy..i thought atleast one would get dem...but ZERO...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by hkhan209

u gus just to let u guys know the official post for the white reds is now up

thanks for the heads up! will be going over there now for the white/red discussion
wink.gif

No hate AJFlint but.......

I am getting a pair for a guy on nt. I am shipping it to him for sat. morning...and my profit is 20$, yeaa thats hype right my man..i can only get 3 pairs..so thats a total of 60$.

eek.gif

coulda fooled me
eyes.gif

i was reading the xx3 review on +%%%@%*$#@!** n i was wondering wat are they talking about here:

"When lacing the XX3, you'll notice two singular tabs near the top of the tongue, aligned perfectly to secure the laces through. As I'd soon findout, it was this trouble-free innovation alone that convinced me of the XX3's validity. Seriously, I couldn't stop talking about two freaking tabs fordays at a time. "That was my little paper clip," jokes Mark Smith about the simplicity behind the idea. Smith, the absolute genius responsible forthe tabs, admits it took over 20 iterations of the tab concept before he and the team of developers got it right. But it paid off, because he has found a wayto keep the laces and tongue in place at all times, and also help keep the laces from loosening up during strenuous play."

Originally Posted by s dubl

I am getting a pair for a guy on nt. I am shipping it to him for sat. morning...and my profit is 20$, yeaa thats hype right my man..i can only get 3 pairs..so thats a total of 60$.

eek.gif

coulda fooled me
eyes.gif

Excuse me.....20$ covers gas to next city then to UPS..............
I got 2 pairs to get..Obvously they see it as helping!|!!

edit: I wonder if theydid it on purpose, made this release shady? jb

Originally Posted by AsianImage

can someone post some pics? Like how they look like properly secured?
any xx3 or the white red..i can do ya the others....let me snap some pics...brb

eek.gif
coulda fooled me
eyes.gif

Then technically that isn't profit. From my limited economics of business, you can't consider anything profit until you subtract all the cost. Sowith what you said, the gas to and fro is $4 x gallons subtracted from the $40 which isn't used on the shoes themselves. So after that, then you getprofit. Which if logic dictates, I doubt you will spend $40 of gas aka roughly 10 gallons to drive to and fro the store. So you will be getting profit and wecan all conclude you will make money.

I talked a guy at the Champs here in Louisville and he told me the closest Champ to us is in Columbus OH. So its lookin like these guys kind of knew what theywere talkin about when they said these were kind of limited.

Dang they're in high demand already. Called local Champs and tey never tell us how many pairs they got. I told them they sucked *jokingly* and the guy toldme I could just go to Footlocker and hung up. I guess he didn't feel where I was coming from.

Originally Posted by Philosophre

eek.gif
coulda fooled me
eyes.gif

Then technically that isn't profit. From my limited economics of business, you can't consider anything profit until you subtract all the cost. So with what you said, the gas to and fro is $4 x gallons subtracted from the $40 which isn't used on the shoes themselves. So after that, then you get profit. Which if logic dictates, I doubt you will spend $40 of gas aka roughly 10 gallons to drive to and fro the store. So you will be getting profit and we can all conclude you will make money.

First off, the next city is 30 min drive on the interstate....ok, conclude i will make 20$....wow big deal.
embarassed.gif
Im embarrassed you caught me trying to make 20$...wow!!!
roll.gif

The real crime is 185$ per pair retail + tax!!!! complain to JB man.......IF ITS really that big of a deal to you guys...forget it...i will just cop mypair.....thanks for lesson on economics.
haters for real. get your pairs and leave me alone...thank you!!
alien.gif

^^^^

Wow are you serious you're not really going to get down the nitty gritty with economics are you? haha.

Anyways I'll be waiting online tonight for the XX3 on Eastbay
smile.gif
Possibly waiting in line for the 3rd pair.

Back
Top Bottom