***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

05sti, Nice XX3's, including your titaniums
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Didn't cop the white/ reds, but the "New Love Motorsports" are next up for me; Hopefully, we can more release info and pics soon. Blue on asignature jordan is
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CL2423

05sti, Nice XX3's, including your titaniums
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Didn't cop the white/ reds, but the "New Love Motorsports" are next up for me; Hopefully, we can more release info and pics soon. Blue on a signature jordan is
smokin.gif
Thanks CL2423, me too cant wait for the motorsports!!!! That coloway is going to be crazy!!!!!!
eek.gif

this choice was easy for me had to cop these was gonna get two pairs but between the countdown packs and them spizikes that restocked on swoosh.com one wordBROKE but a great summer shoe and will be rocked no doubt

How is one store allowed to sell more than 2 pairs of kicks? let alone a whole FSR?
is no limit at FNL, or FA or whats the deal with that?

Yo, FLipjays

What is the point of that?

You look like a fool, buyin all those to resell for over retail to those who actually really want the pair.

Hopefully those are for friends or something, but damn thats jus rediculous

Call it hate, or whatever you want but thats just wack

U get any size 11's?
wink.gif
laugh.gif
jk

Originally Posted by PAsSback

Yo, FLipjays

What is the point of that?

You look like a fool, buyin all those to resell for over retail to those who actually really want the pair.

Hopefully those are for friends or something, but damn thats jus rediculous

Call it hate, or whatever you want but thats just wack

U get any size 11's?
wink.gif
laugh.gif
jk

lets just say that if u could do the same u would. so dont hate on the ppl who got to cop 15+ pairs. lets just say im one of them

soooo..

DOES ANYONE know where bobbito got those shorts from?????????? no where to be found...any one share?? the white red xx3 shorts...

THANKS

White & Red XX3 is by far the cleanest colorway. Happy that I copped my pair off NDC. Now awaiting shipping. Might even cop a 2nd pair in the very nearfuture.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

LOL at you guys hating on Flip. He knows what he is doing, leave it at that.

its not "guys", its one dude hating on flip. reading is fundamental

People just gota understand this is a capitalist country. Every man for themselves. I don't have that much money to spot out for those shoes but im surethey will resell more than retail after a couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

People just gota understand this is a capitalist country. Every man for themselves.

This is just another one of those simple, obvious, powerful statements that rings O so true! Women found that out with they started the oldest profession inthe world.

Btw, I used to hate on that mass buying crap, but not no more--unless a fellow NT'er in need is shunned and ignored by that mass buyer.

Back
Top Bottom