***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

I freaking hate all of you.....

I'm going to hunt for these now,
laugh.gif

^^ So did I last night and I chose Std shipping. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't 2 day shipping mean faster processing the order.....not fastershipping?

My White/Reds shipped and UPS says they are going to be delivered tomorrow. Hopefully they really do show up, the free shipping is
smokin.gif

Lol at all the people in the official thread talking about "standard shipping is the last to process" on release night. Thats why I ordered 2 dayshipping and now I regret it because every one who got free shipping is getting theirs the same day as mine!

I missed the white/red XX3s cus NO store in Richmond Va had them. I called every footlocker,finishline and DTLR in the city and everyone acted like I was outof my mind saying...no they are only coming out with a low top white/red XX3. If anyone knows where in VA I can get these let me know. Im sure its too late forretail tho.

Originally Posted by CDGunn

I missed the white/red XX3s cus NO store in Richmond Va had them. I called every footlocker,finishline and DTLR in the city and everyone acted like I was out of my mind saying...no they are only coming out with a low top white/red XX3. If anyone knows where in VA I can get these let me know. Im sure its too late for retail tho.

dont know bout virginia but if u hurry up u could get a pair on fnl right now heres the link:

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod631095

The white reds are clean. Rocked mine today. Went 65 miles to grab a 2nd pair this morning. Palmdale footlocker in SO CAL still has some almost a FSR still.

So I bought some today and wow, Im usually at finish line every 2 weeks and Ive always walked by these jays and said to myself damn these are kinda ugly buttoday I saw someone wearing them and was like damn those are hot. So I tried them on and wow im gonna have to say these are the best damn baller shoes ive everworn they push me to walk its really weird any other owners know what im talking about?

Back
Top Bottom