***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

^^ So did I last night and I chose Std shipping. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't 2 day shipping mean faster processing the order.....not faster shipping?
no not really..the shipping is just faster..example: if you live in cali your best bet is to do 2day than std shipping..itll get to you faster..but ittakes the same time to process.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

^^ So did I last night and I chose Std shipping. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't 2 day shipping mean faster processing the order.....not faster shipping?
no not really..the shipping is just faster..example: if you live in cali your best bet is to do 2day than std shipping..itll get to you faster..but it takes the same time to process.

Thanks for the info. I don't suppose this changes from place to place like ndc, fnl, Eastbay, etc....meaning orders process the same, but get sent atfaster shipping rates, correct? Or no?

I also find this interesting since so many ppl on NT were apprehensive to order 2 day shipping for fear their order would get cancelled. Most ppl thoughtorders would process later with free shipping and then they would lose out. I also was nervous for that to occur with my NDC order.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

no not really..the shipping is just faster..example: if you live in cali your best bet is to do 2day than std shipping..itll get to you faster..but it takes the same time to process.

Thanks for the info. I don't suppose this changes from place to place like ndc, fnl, Eastbay, etc....meaning orders process the same, but get sent at faster shipping rates, correct? Or no?

I also find this interesting since so many ppl on NT were apprehensive to order 2 day shipping for fear their order would get cancelled. Most ppl thought orders would process later with free shipping and then they would lose out. I also was nervous for that to occur with my NDC order.
nope..my ndc got shipped yesterday with std shippin and alot of people that orderd 2 day got the same process time...my 2 orders from fnl 1 stnd &1 2day got shipped the same damm day(yesterday as well)

^Thanks. I ordered from them yesterday. I'll be sure to share my experiences with them here for the future reference of other people here. The lack of thedouble box shouldnt be too big of a deal with the 23's since its box is pretty sturdy

been outta the loop wit the 23s cuz i copped all stars n stealths so thats the only ones i wanted BUT are the new loves confirmed and if they are when are theyreleasing?

Originally Posted by I LOVE my Jordans

been outta the loop wit the 23s cuz i copped all stars n stealths so thats the only ones i wanted BUT are the new loves confirmed and if they are when are they releasing?

I don't know if they are "confirmed", but they were in the PP slide that Gentry gave out a little while back (not sure exactly how long ago).

In the release update, it says:

SUMMER 2008

Air Jordan XX3
318376-011 Black/White-Varsity Royal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$185

f9a25f0e8eb51186865ebc38a44ac578d09a45a.jpg

wat a pain to try to get some 13s... thankfully i found a 2nd pair, goodluck on these to everyone that wants

I got both my pairs from NDC yesterday and I gotta say they are my favorite colorway of the 23's...Now I just need to pickup the east vs. west models andthe motorsports and I'm good...

do these run true to size or half a size big? i have semi-wide feet. i wear 9.5 in the zk1 and 10 in lebrons (except for the LBJ IVs, i wear 9.5) and jordans.

I dont think they would release the East XX3 or the West XX3 that the Players wore in the JBC. I wouldnt be mad if they did though, we need a definitiveconfirmation on the motorsports colorway....im sure we will hear something soon.

Back
Top Bottom