***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

XX3 motorsports are gonna be crazy, im guessing august or september maybe? Nice colorway..

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Motorsports drop in Oct. A big dog from JB told me via e-mail the other day.

Ok, but what kind of release are they gonna be and are they gonna be droppin in certain markets only?

Originally Posted by wig splitta82

Ok, but what kind of release are they gonna be and are they gonna be droppin in certain markets only?

SHUT YOUR

...ehhhhhh

Don't worry is 4 months away to get your money ready

Should i get a 3rd pair of the Black Stealths for $165shipped....Or get some DS 02' White/Red/Blk IX's for $160 shipped????

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

Should i get a 3rd pair of the Black Stealths for $165 shipped....Or get some DS 02' White/Red/Blk IX's for $160 shipped????
Why would you need 3 pairs af a general release? One to rock, one to stock, and one to...... eat? get the IX's i guess.

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

Originally Posted by wig splitta82

SHUT YOUR

...ehhhhhh

Don't worry is 4 months away to get your money ready

^^lmfao too funny!!! but AB Doom thanks for the info fam...definitely copped! maybe x2

Should i get a 3rd pair of the Black Stealths for $165 shipped....Or get some DS 02' White/Red/Blk IX's for $160 shipped????
02 ' IX 's ... man you should not need to ask that ... get the IX's

02 ' IX 's ... man you should not need to ask that ... get the IX's

Is $165 a good price for the Stealths??? I got mine for $95 + tax. Get the IXs. Well thats what I would do.

Originally Posted by Jumpman227

Is $165 a good price for the Stealths??? I got mine for $95 + tax. Get the IXs. Well thats what I would do.

And they aren't fake?

I'll help any of you guys that need some XX3 Stealths.

I got em like a month ago and need to get rid of em now.

Size 11

I'll sell a good amount below retail.

Just uppin this posting, because this topic is far from over!
pimp.gif

Anyone know where i can get a pair XX3 stealths size 10 reasonably priced???? .........also anyone have pics of the XX3s thatwill release later this year?? ie motorsports

Back
Top Bottom