***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by aj23kicks

Just to get Poofys back on this one. I work at a Foot Locker in Pittsburgh and the rumor when the All-Stars released was that the entire east only got 48 pairs also. I called all over the PA, OH, and MD areas and found NOTHING. The only spot in Pittsburgh that got them was Finishline in Robinson. I can imagine that Sneaker Villa got them also, but I don't deal with that shady place. So all of you can sit there and talk as much trash on the dude as you want, but you cats aren't the ones workin' in the stores. I personally do and I can back him up. NT is just full of HATE.

a few are full of crap, too!
roll.gif

laugh.gif
i said it before and i'll say it again. they had a full sizerun at a local spot by me in NYC. This was months after the initial release. About a week and a half ago they went on sale. i tried to help a nterout(didn't forget you) but school has been kickin my behind. i'll be back on the prowl manana. Poofyo and his followers.......
alien.gif

as a matter of fact almost all the hood spots in the bx had a full size run at release.( dr. jays, hyper active etc.) so basically NYC got all thepairs? leaving the rest of the east out? again........
alien.gif
i guess you aintgonna stop as long as the sheep continue to flock to you.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Does any1 know where I can cop these XX3's? for retail???
That has to be one of the funniest things I have ever heard. Are you kidding me? You expect to find Titanium XX3 for retail when they sell for 1700+.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Does any1 know where I can cop these XX3's? for retail???
That has to be one of the funniest things I have ever heard. Are you kidding me? You expect to find Titanium XX3 for retail when they sell for 1700+.
look at the tag and the screen name, he one of those losers that has time to campout for days...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know if anybody posted these yet, but with 175 pages dedicated to this shoe, I didn't and wouldn't dare see if this subject was alreadydiscuss; therfore I just found these pictures on sneakernews. The first picture is of the All American Classics as they were described by sneakernews. I lovethese coloways the best so far and I wish/hope that he does put these out!!!!!!

Up Next is a set of supposedly the same shoe design as the one's that Rip Hamilton wore during the All-Stars, but the toebox was Red on the ones that Ripwore:

Here's the picture of the ones that Rip actually wore during the game and photo shoots:

A few ppl asked for pics of my stealths that i got for $95 + tax. Here they are. I absolutely DO NOT deal with fakes, and I'm really quite offended. Thisis a pic I took after I got them back in April for the pick up post. Got everything in this pic for $155.

841355cae110709f9a9064e018660c9f210395f.jpg

No one around me buys Jordans, so one spot around me usually discounts the Jordans just a few weeks after they drop, sometimes even just one week. Got theII/XX1 pack there for $200, then went back 2 days later and they were dropped down to $159. I was mad at myself, but it was still a good deal, and they wouldntdo an adjustment for me. Around here there are only a few sneaker fans so I guess Im lucky.

What up NikeTalk

I need some help.
I havent been keeping up with this thread, so can some1 fill me in on:

Whats good with the Motor Sport XX3s, the black/white-royal color way??
Have any other pictures surfaced besides the ones where some nikatalker took pics of a monitor they were on??
Release Date?? Price?? Availability??

Thanks in advance

I havent gotten any XX3s because i've been waiting for this colorway ever since i saw the color description so any info and pics would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

weird that the slam pair doesnt have a name stitched on it

shoe companies nike, and jordan brand being a few of them always send them samples of shoes to feature in their "kicks" section, you dont alwayssee all the retros and packs and stuff...

Originally Posted by SoleFresh11

LOL... btw does titanium release the size above 13?

yes they did. they released up to a 15. only 3 that i know (sz15) were made and all sold overseas. 2 of them were posted on ebay. i still wait to see a14...i've been waiting for those for the longest time!!!

Back
Top Bottom