***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

The yellow signatures on the toe ruin it for me, otherwise it would be very clean and a definite purchase.

I don't wanna seem like I'm sack ridin' but i for one apprieciate the break down... It would clean up NikeTalk if we were all on the samepage..."bred"= not a color, or a accurate description of any shoe
smh.gif

Besides the pictured mids (titaniums, black/red, white/stealth, white/black-red), what other mid colorways are suppossed to come out?

So, we finally get to see the cw from the litesole scan. Im on the edge on this one because there are details I both like and dislike. I like how the sidepanel color(grey) and the stitching pattern do not contrast as much as the black and reds. I also like how the j's on the mj are stitched a different colorbreaking the pattern up a bit. I do not like the use of the yellow contrast stitching. Although, If you look closely I think its actually gold. Either way, thecontrast of the sigs on the toe piece is too much. SO every 23 that has come out except for one has had a white tongue and upper toe piece. White is also thefirst color mentioned in the color descrption of the titaniums, allstars, and stealths. Is it safe to say or assume that the white/silver/anthracite cw willhave a similar color placement? I hope the side panel of the anthracites is grey or a shade of grey. Maybe possibly anthracite. Has anyone seen the anthracitecw? Is the anthracite blue? Everything I find about anthracite says its a black or grey color. However, I also know that there can be like anthracite blue oranthracite grey. So what color are we going to get? Hopefully we'll get pics in the next few weeks. Also, just to confirm, there are only 5 cw for the midscorrect? I just hope jb doesnt screw this cw up cause the shoe is great and with just the right color placement could be amazing. BTW, thanks again for thepics heat.

heat23,

Any chance we can get a standard lateral and medial shot of the 318376-102 White/Stealth/Black?

the white/stealth-black are beautiful. getting the all stars and maybe these, if the money is right.

thanks for the pics Heat. I like it for the most part, but like its been said that yellow sig. kills it for me.

I'm amazed/disgusted at what I'm seeing in this thread.

This is a XX3 summary post? ("hijacking")

ysrgufy7.jpg

jwshczh4.jpg

so far i'm buying all of them..except for the titanium..but that goes without saying,nes pas?

BetoLZ:
I'm amazed/disgusted at what I'm seeing in this thread.

This is a XX3 summary post? ("hijacking")

ysrgufy7.jpg

jwshczh4.jpg

Pick your response:
#1- You should be amazed and disgusted with yourself for making a reply that has nothing to do with the XXIIIs, in an attempt to chastise people for notposting about the XXIIIs.
#2- 'The discussion started from the 'All Star XXIIIs'; is that not a nickname for a XXIII? That's where it began.

I just spoke with Gentry and these are in fact set to release, although the release date is still uncertain. Since we know of the colors releasing throughJune, my guess would be July, and that sounds right to me because the White/Red XVII's released at the end of July if I remember correctly. Just wanted toshare. Now all you heads that fiend for the White/Red colors can start saving. Here's pictures I captured from the XX3 dvd...Enjoy!

1zdn9ev.jpg

t5t4hs.jpg

117za6c.jpg

Your sig still amazes me to this day, ska, and I don't even care about what teams you like and for what reasons.

Pick your response:
#1- You should be amazed and disgusted with yourself for making a reply that has nothing to do with the XXIIIs, in an attempt to chastise people for not posting about the XXIIIs.
#2- 'The discussion started from the 'All Star XXIIIs'; is that not a nickname for a XXIII? That's where it began.

Amazed and disgusted at a simple attempt to remind people what this post is about and get it back on track?

A discussion of "whats the most comon shoe sz" or "whats the most popular jordan" can start out of something that deals with the XX3's.Does that mean it belongs here? No.

Nice try though.

Lets just hope when/if they do release they will make more than 1000 plus.

I had no intention on buying any of XX3's but after seein these....might have to start savin. Beautiful. Definitely did not see these comin.

Feeling 'em.

Looks like those and the white/blue lows will be the two I'll be getting.

Back
Top Bottom