***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Anyone still having pinky toe issues?

My white pair is ok, and the black pair is going away with every wear, the next time I wear them should be the 3rd time.

Just picked up another stealth today... last pair at Westminster FL (SoCal). The guys there said that you can still go in store and order them. There are pairsfloating around here and there around the country. Just a heads up for those still looking for a pair. (By the way... they're excluded from the F&F)

5,000 ... yeah right .... there is probably 2,000 in the 757 alone
laugh.gif

I wish they would leave that patent leather toe crap in the factory ... give us some quality leather.

47b8dd35b3127cceb7547119d37b00000026108IbsWTRoxcY
47b8dd35b3127cceb754710c525e00000026108IbsWTRoxcY

The clear siding is a nice touch .... good looking on the early tip Tone
wink.gif

^Ray Allen has always had the best PE's. His XX3 PE's are my favorite followed by the All-Yellow Suede XX1 he wore 2 years back.

Well, after a month of struggles, looking, scouting, I was able to get mine at last......wheeeew

To put these with my other baby.......

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Well, after a month of struggles, looking, scouting, I was able to get mine at last......wheeeew

To put these with my other baby.......

glad you got your pair... but i really don't see why these were so hard to get? even dudes on here tryin to flip em for like 290.? everyday i hitFordham rd i see a fsr of them. were they supposed to be limited or something?

Any one got any more info on the White/Red XX3s? Passing on the White Stealths, planning to get the White/Reds if they come out.

Originally Posted by CL2423

Any one got any more info on the White/Red XX3s? Passing on the White Stealths, planning to get the White/Reds if they come out.

i think they release this summer, check the release date thread

Regarding the white/stealth/black...are they really "Limited?"

04/05/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-102 White/Stealth/Black
$185

I have checked on the web and it doesnt say so anywhere? Is it a Lifestyle release? Urban accounts only? Anyone know for sure?

because if it is a general release like the black/stealths, I know I dont have to sweat and go crazy. But if they are truly limited to certain accounts I haveto some legwork and track them down.

EDIT- I just went back a few pages, I guess no one has definitely confirmed yes or no....but looks like it is leaning toward a general release. I sure hopeso...I really like this colorway and got to have it! Maybe 2!

Yeah, I don't think anyone knows for sure, but they're probably general release. For instance I know of at least 2 places in my area that aredefinitely getting them soon. I should have a pair in about a week.

Back
Top Bottom