***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Jumpman23.com just updated with the R Sole info, but there's still only 22 stores listed. Any thoughts as to what the 23rd store is?

^I posted the same thing yesterday my friend. Nobody knows, just like they dont know what the box for the limited pair is gonna look like. We have yet to seethe Limited's with a box. All the other colorways we have seen have atleast had one pic with the box. I want to know if its gonna be any diff....can anyonechime in on this?

I really don't think there's going to be a different box with the limited XX3's... They usually don't do a special box for limited shoes. But Icould be wrong, just a guess.

Most importantly the ad dropped Monday, has anyone seen it, does anyone have a link for it, I've been dying to see it

So the White/Titanium-University Blue are only going to be limited to 500+ pairs and are going to be sold mostly in NYC stores .. great .. LMAO They droppin ona Friday vices a Saturday? %#@% I work ....

Watch how much hype is going to be harvested from that little picture of the tag and that cedar insole..

Jordan Brand shoe trees......

What's next, suede cleaner, cleaning gel, water protectant and deoderizing balls?

Half the J's I own (no team Js, I know someones gonna have something smart to say) have shoe trees from nordstrom in them. They keep creasing down morethan anything.

But damn seriously, I need these in my life. Going over to Columbia today, will give you guys the 411 tonight.

people will begin lining up as soon as sunday for next friday after the packages are sold.....this really sux, because i agree with what is said above, thiscolorway is slammin' and potetially my favoriite looking seaker ever-- yet almost impossible to get unless you are someone with few to no responsibilitiesnext week so you can spend your time on a sidewalk instead of school or work...pretty bunk if you ask me....

HOUSE OF HOOPS 125th Street in Harlem NYC is one of the "23 Locations" that's going to receive these LIMITED shoes. If you live in the NYC areaand planing on getting these Shoes I wish you the best of Luck
happy.gif

glad i saw those new pics....im not as impressed as i initially was when i saw those first pics against that black background...i dont think ill be (or atleast try to be) shelling out $230 for these J's

good luck to those camping out.

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

glad i saw those new pics....im not as impressed as i initially was when i saw those first pics against that black background...i dont think ill be (or at least try to be) shelling out $230 for these J's

good luck to those camping out.

true, these pics aren't as impressive. However, I don't think thats just reason to give up on the shoe. Do you though, 1 more pair to go around.

Originally Posted by WP2783

HOUSE OF HOOPS 125th Street in Harlem NYC is one of the "23 Locations" that's going to receive these LIMITED shoes. If you live in the NYC area and planing on getting these Shoes I wish you the best of Luck
happy.gif
I send you a private message please answer when you get the chance at the e-mail i provided.

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

Originally Posted by WP2783

HOUSE OF HOOPS 125th Street in Harlem NYC is one of the "23 Locations" that's going to receive these LIMITED shoes. If you live in the NYC area and planing on getting these Shoes I wish you the best of Luck
happy.gif
I send you a private message please answer when you get the chance at the e-mail i provided.
laugh.gif
Did your other account got banned? What did you do this time?

I consider releases like this to be idiot taxes like with the lottery. congrats to those that are lucky to get a pair but as much as like them, I'm notgonna jump thru hoops to get them. I have too many higher priorities in my life. for you super duper jordan brand fanatics, have at it. goodluck. just my takeon the limiteds.

Just got back from Columbia Mall.....no special BS just first come first serve....

HOWEVER, HoCoPD and Mall Security learned a valuable lesson during the DMP release and YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CAMPOUT! From what a fellow officer told me,you can sit in your cars until they open the mall door. After that, if you don't act mature and line up in front of the store, you're getting tased andarrested. Also once the employees get there pairs, they will say how many are left. Thats how many people can stand in line. The rest will leave. I could careless about the Countdown pack this weekend so I won't be there.

I guess the shoe tree and the dvd are the reason why they cost $230??????????? Nice shoes, crazy price, not worth losing sleep or getting hurt over.... I willpatiently wait for the black/stealth

Because I don't spend my intire time chatting on NikeTalk doesn't mean I was BANNED brother...On my rare free time I post some Info on whats goingdown in the store for the true House of Hoops Customers. Or is it because I changed my Icon Picture????

Is Jb bs'ing us?? Two miami boutiques both of whom are not on the list of stores are posting repeating bulletins all across myspace that they will indeedhave the limited 23's. I want to copy and paste but I am at work posting from my phone.

i'm very pissed off that I won't be able to get the titanium XX3s, very pissed. JB should at least afford a m/f the chance via internet or something.WTF is the flight club for!?!

Back
Top Bottom