***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

^^^I'd guess that they will go for over $1000 for the first few weeks and then might settle down a tad under that but I don't see these going for under$750.. but that's just my guess...

damn is that for sure though? u think that it will hit that high for the first week? cuz i plan to camp out but if i aint the first 23 then i was planning tobuy a pair off someone's hand. u guys think that it will hit a "G" for sure or double the MSRP or what???

Well people are already offering to pay $500-$600, it's only gonna go up from there when everyone can't cop them...

oh damn, oh well hopefully i can grab a pair, if not i guess imma try to offer some money for it right there and then..

Originally Posted by PAsSback

San Jose Shoe Palaces all say they are gettin the Titaniums... I called 5 different Shoe Palaces...

And can we get some info on the other 2 XX3 colorways that drop after the Blk/red... The White/Anthracite-silver sounds interesting

If Shoe Palace gets them, I doubt each store will get 23 pairs, more then likely they'd have to split between them which would mean only a few pairsper store... gonna be interesting to say the least!!!!

i wish i could cop from htown dang 23 shoes 1 size 13 the game is over for me its a wrap no 23s for me

yo, anyone in Chicago...What is SYNX? Is it close to Niketown?? I need to know this ASAP. I was gonna try Niketown, but if this is close to it Ill just gothere. Im takin the train up to the city, so is it close to Lasalle station??

SNYX???
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, I'm connected up the*%+@ there. Hopefully it's not the one on S. Mich

Edit: Guess I'll be rolling deep.

You guys are crazy... If these really are that limited, you still can't justify standing in line all night and droppin over the MSRP on them??
laugh.gif
I cantwait til JB pulls one and drops these in other spots...

Welp, I'ma let ya'll NY NTers know, don't even bother with the Jimmy jazz in Bx
laugh.gif
, employees get first dibs, so we only gonna have a handfull ofpairs available for the general public.

*edit*
Probably less than 10.

And for Moe's in jamaica, dude is splitting them between the store upstairs and downstairs. So once again, I'd advise you not even to bother. Not tomention it's on the ave
laugh.gif
, so you already know the goons is catching a body EARLY.

so whatever happened to those un numbered XX3s? something feels fishy. and the thing that BabyJ said about the all stars being more collectible isnt helpingeither

The better question is...why do I have to drive miles and miles then camp out in front of a store for days to buy what I like?

In response to the previous post

I like these shoes, I like them for their appearance, for the fact that this is the 23rd and possibly last Air Jordan, for the fact that they are"original"and not something that everyone can actually get. With that being said, JB should devise a system coughflightclubcough where you can getthese shoes if you want to and stuff have some sort of limited original significance to them. I had originally planned to get to columbia on thursday night andsleep in the parking lot in a handicap spot with a sticker in my window so I'd be in that row up close. When starbucks opens at 5, I'd get something towake my*@%% up, and stand outside or in front of the store so I could get my pack. No big deal.....in the big picture of things. I have no intentions ofselling the shoes, they'd go on a shelf in my office with some other "rare" stuff that I plan on keeping and that my kids could possibly have orinvest in one day.

With that being said, I have to no possibly throw a flashbang into someones house at 4am and give them a nice wakeup call. So if I do show up, i'llprobably be in my uniform and an+%@!#%@+

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

Welp, I'ma let ya'll NY NTers know, don't even bother with the Jimmy jazz in Bx
laugh.gif
, employees get first dibs, so we only gonna have a handfull of pairs available for the general public.

*edit*
Probably less than 10.

And for Moe's in jamaica, dude is splitting them between the store upstairs and downstairs. So once again, I'd advise you not even to bother. Not to mention it's on the ave
laugh.gif
, so you already know the goons is catching a body EARLY.

My original intentions were to try for Jimmy Jazz. Every time I go to that one, and not the one down the block, I see Africans and older Hispanic catsworking there, one's I would look at and say "you're not interested in kicks." But I guess both stores are looking out for each other,because the other store, I can't stand with the younger employees. You guys are so corny.
laugh.gif

for people who dont get them, why dont you wait for people outside the store and offer them double on the spot for them.

you'll probably have a better chance that way.

so has it been confirmed that they are gonna drop in more than 23 spots? or is just everybody guessing that?

CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THEY ARE GOING TO BE CHARGING REGULAR PRICE OR RAPE PRICES AT STORES?? OR WHAT STORE WILL BE SELLING AT RETAIL? IN LOS ANGELES. I KNOWNIKE TOWN WILL HAVE EM AT RETAIL BUT THEY ARE A MESS. IS UNDFT GOING TO CHRAGE REGULAR PRICE?

you honestly think they're goin to sell them for retail? and you on that same note, you think ntla will be more of a mess than undftd? well...it maybe...maybe not. the raffle eliminates the line that usually have ppl gives homie cuts (but that's every line). but only ppl that rsvp'd will be allowedin the store. the one at undftd w/ have ppl in a line, that will probs bunch up when the gate opens and then ppl gettin angry (IF) undftd charges an unrichousprice. oh and for future reference...you can't use the term "rape" on here.

^^^IT WAS JUST A FREAKIN QUESTION. I BET THE ONLY STORE SELLING RETAIL WILL BE THE FINISH LINE AT FOX HILLS. BUT FOX HILLS IS EVEN A BIGGER MESS.

Back
Top Bottom