***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Now that I think about it, stores should have done pre-orders like Finishline is doing with the Countdown packages

I DONT THINK THEY ARE GOING TO LET EMPLOYEES IN FOR THAT DAY. ITS KINDA LOOKING LIKE THE PRESIDENT, DISTRICT MANAGER, MANAGER, AND MAYBE THE ASSISTANT MANAGERWHO WILL BE IN THE STORE SELLING XX3'S. THEY WILL MOST LIKELY LET THE ASST. MANGR AND MNGR GET THERE PAIR

finishline has corporate and employees other managers that want the shoe to you know which means the public is assed out if you ask me so good luck getting oneif i get mine ill share pics

DOES ANY 1 IN CALI AREA KNOW IF THERE'S ALREADY A LINE AT UNDEFEATED OR THE FOX HILLS MALL?
ALSO IS ANY ONE EVEN CAMPING OUT? IM JUST 3.1 MILES/9 MINUTES MAYBE I'LL THINK ON CAMPING OUT OR DOES ANY 1 NEED A SPOT IN LINE?

I DONT THINK OTHER MANAGERS WILL BE ABLE TO GET EM AT FINISHLINE. PRESIDENT WILL BE THERE AND DM,THEY ARE USUALLY STRICT ABOUT EVERYTHING. SPECIALLY IFIMPORTANT PEOPLE WILL BE THERE. THE MANGR AND ASST MANGR THAT WILL BE WORKING THAT DAY WILL BE VERY LUCKY IF THE PRESIDENT LETS THEM GET THEYRE PAIR.^^^NO ONEIS CAMPING OUT AT FOX HILLS ITS MORE LIKE THEY CANT CAUSE OF SECURITY.

stop typing in caps, its annoying. its your damn keyboard broken or are you just reatrded?

only way u can be sure to get if your like the 5th person in the line waitinf=g at the top 23rd stores most of those limites 23's are going to be sold tothe managers and his friends or top bosses

Originally Posted by r00r84

stop typing in caps, its annoying. its your damn keyboard broken or are you just reatrded?

ironicman.jpg

JB needs to step up and do something about this, because its obviously a mess and RD could be ugly. I've visited almost 10 of these stores in multiplecities, including making return trips to talk to different employees I also called and talked to different employees at tons of stores and nobody says the samethingor has the same information. I was told by certain places that they were getting these who were not on that list, and I was told by a place on the listthat they were getting 60 pairs (by a store manager in person). There are clearly people on here making up info to mess with everyone and that is perfectlyunderstandable. If people go this crazy to drop $230 on kicks when they can pick up other colorways for around $130 when they hit sale prices. (yes I may be ascrazy as anyone and will likely end up w/o these on my feet) If JB CARED about its loyal consumers, those who want these to style or to add to their collectionwho have been buying for years, then there were a million better to do this release. Instead of steping up to the plate, they are hiding away likecowards on this one and letting what happens happen.

On the EDIT: I guess I'm feeling foolish right now. After looking at the JB website again and seeing how they dub'd this "the most highlyanticipated release in the history of athletic footwear" I have clearly realized what firefly may be talking about. JB does not care who getsthese shoes, they don't even slightly care if they get resold for tons of money. They want to create tons of hype, and it appears that they infact hopefor all sorts of chaos and mainstreem news coverage of this release. Rioting and fighting would be the best thing that could happen for JB marketing, itwould accomplish the imposible and elevate the status of these shoes even more. How are we feeling now about MJ's nice lil message on the countdownpackages about paying tribute; "ultimatly it is a way for us to show our appriciation. YOU are the champions of Jordan Brand.

so laughable

JB business move to make these limited has worked when I first saw the 23's I was like hmm... they are okay but since the 23's are extremely limited Ifigure I won't even bother to try because I would probably waste a lot of time. Anyway I figure I cop the other 23's and the more I think I can'tcop the blue 23's the more and more i want to cop the other one really hard to explain but I guess i would have never copped the 23's if this businessmove to make the 23's(blue) very limited

what happened to the kid who was gonna post pics of the un-numbered shoes?
seems he vanished after someone else stated that store didn't even have the shoes yet.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

seems he vanished after someone else stated that store didn't even have the shoes yet.
LOL cosign. guess he was just tryna start something up. but still that quote from BabyJ seems to float over my head. WHAT DO U MEAN MAN?!

People who buy these for a grand are gunna be pist, just sit back and watch what happens.
JB marketing = Genius

I've definately put the Flint XX3s out of my mind. I'm wondering now how "limited" the White/Red-Blk XX3s will be?

COOK # 45

get fit.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

I've definately put the Flint XX3s out of my mind. I'm wondering now how "limited" the White/Red-Blk XX3s will be?

Probably about as limited as the "quickstrike" XX's, and we all know how that played out.

Originally Posted by VA380

Originally Posted by 4fitness

Probably about as limited as the "quickstrike" XX's, and we all know how that played out.
I hope so, I really want these but refuse to pay the resellers price....

I loved these shoes, but being from a smaller city in the middle of Florida i gave up on this release long ago. The vague, ambiguous statements by BabyJ andSoHi 23 give me a glimmer of hope and keep we wondering whats really up with this fiasco?

Talked to my connect in Atl and I have an 80% chance of gettin the Flint 23's from Walter's. He said he knows someone who works there and the dudecalled him yesterday to snatch a pack he was holdin for him. Hopefully he will hold the 23's as well...

Praying%20for%20your%20dating%20match.jpg

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

first off i'm not a kid. you've got nine posts, don't start a bad wrap on NT for yourself already. second, i dont live on the site like somepeople, i get out and have a life...BUT, here's the pics of the tags, crappy quality, but you can see where on tag has the gold numbers, while the otherone fails to do so. there are a few of these in our shipment.

Thanks for the pics man....what kind of game is being played here? Did they just forget some of the numbers or is there more to it?

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Thanks for the pics man....what kind of game is being played here? Did they just forget some of the numbers or is there more to it?

honestly i'm not sure. i was pretty shocked when i found those. i wish someone from another store who has received these could look through there tagsas well. then again, maybe they just missed the press when they printed or something.

Back
Top Bottom