***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

One of my homeboys i work with just told me to look out the window. My office window faces Niketown Chicago. Those fools are flipping crazy. With thewindhcill, it gets to like the negative 20s at night. It's only in the single to low digits in temperature right now and its almost 10:30am. Jeez!

Originally Posted by ucjb2

The bottom line here is, If you really want these you can get them. You could have joined the lineups yesterday, you could have called tons of stores till your phone broke and got in on the raffles and ultimatly you can wait at the store on the morning of the 25th and pay a cat who picked his up about $1230 or so. Gott figure 1G pure profit cash dollas wont be turned down.

The hype may bring these down around a grand or a lil under in 6 months or so, but I wouldnt trust getting my hands on a pair thats been who knows where for that long.

If they release unnumbered pairs to more stores then these could drop in value to around $500-$600 since they will almost certainly make an XX4.

Many of us really adore the shoe but realize that it's just that - a shoe. I'm a huge sneakerhead, but my desirefor a shoe will never cause me to take vacation days from my job, spend time away from my lady & son and freeze on a sidewalk for four days in order for meto pay someone for a product. Maybe if someone is paying me, like for a radio contest & I win 10 stacks or something along those lines, but for me to doall that to lose money? Hell no. And some people may be able to give a reseller a G for a pair to save the hassle, but I'm not one of them. I haveliving expenses, insurance, a family to take care of, car payment, bill X,Y, and Z to take care of, so even if I wanted to pay reseller price, it's not awise investment for a family man.

As you age, your priorities change I suppose.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

The bottom line here is, If you really want these you can get them. You could have joined the lineups yesterday, you could have called tons of stores till your phone broke and got in on the raffles and ultimatly you can wait at the store on the morning of the 25th and pay a cat who picked his up about $1230 or so. Gott figure 1G pure profit cash dollas wont be turned down.

The hype may bring these down around a grand or a lil under in 6 months or so, but I wouldnt trust getting my hands on a pair thats been who knows where for that long.

If they release unnumbered pairs to more stores then these could drop in value to around $500-$600 since they will almost certainly make an XX4.

Many of us really adore the shoe but realize that it's just that - a shoe. I'm a huge sneakerhead, but my desire for a shoe will never cause me to take vacation days from my job, spend time away from my lady & son and freeze on a sidewalk for four days in order for me to pay someone for a product. Maybe if someone is paying me, like for a radio contest & I win 10 stacks or something along those lines, but for me to do all that to lose money? Hell no. And some people may be able to give a reseller a G for a pair to save the hassle, but I'm not one of them. I have living expenses, insurance, a family to take care of, car payment, bill X,Y, and Z to take care of, so even if I wanted to pay reseller price, it's not a wise investment for a family man.

As you age, your priorities change I suppose.

Thank you for that response. Dude just sound so ignorant saying anyone who wants these can get them. Thousands (even more) of people who want thesecan't! I mean, how absurd is it to make camping out for almost an entire work week sound like nothing? Well, thats what ucjb2 did. I don't have a family to support, I have a couple bills to take care of, and I don't work more than half theyear. Additionally, I don't run to mommy and daddy for everything I need. Now you tell me, where in the blue hell would I get $1000+ to pay a rat b_____dreseller? This guy!
eyes.gif

no lineups for me. a pair of shoes isn't worth camping for...who cares about a pair of jordans...they won't save your life...in fact, they couldget you killed. also, the comment about calling stores. I DID...the problem is the DUMB employees who tell you one thing, then flip it on you. you know howmany people told me it was first come, first serve? then they go around and say it's a raffle or a list has been compiled and they are already sold out. it's simply pathetic that people can't even do their jobs right or get the info straight. this release is straight up GARBAGE.

This is Nuts Have these people in line taken into consideration that employees will buy some as well.
absolutely....just seeing those people out there waiting is enough for workers who have no clue to decide to buy them...their not stupid....

Millennium will have the raffle friday 25 at the slauson location, raffle tickets are free and will be given to the frist 23 people per each size what thatmeans will be 11 lines one for each size.Price will be $250+tax
1810 W.Slauson Ave.
Los Angeles,CA 90047
323-345-2800

Originally Posted by buildingblock

to curb crowds. or maybe everybody is just misinformed. i've called finishline last week, and they said they were opening early, at 6am. i called today and they said they're opening regular time, and employees in other stores are spending the night in their shops to be in line early to get the shoe. they also said corporate office and employees got first dibs. #@%+...all i want is a size 11! lol! and undftd....man, they let me down. i was all gung ho to camp out thursday night to get these shoes (how does camping out work? i've never done it before....hell, i've never bought a jordan on it's initial release...i'm a late comer to the game), because saturday when i went there, they said first come first serve...then i called today, and they said sunday they decided on the first 30 people, so the list is now closed. millenium, i don't know much about...they're talking about a raffle, but i'm not paying over msrp +tax for these bad boys. so #@%+.

yeah, undefeated sucks. i'll never buy shoes from that place now. i called and they told me it was first come first serve, and then i called themagain and the guy told me the shoes were gone. simply pathetic way to treat customers.

put it this way, if you are not camping out right now forget it its done. you got employees at fox hills staying over night for them, all they got to do isstay were they work wake up at 4am and just simply walk to finish line gates. and most of the managers around there are pretty close and tight with security sosecurity wont be a problem. Millennium is the only hope there is. cause the rest of the places there is no hope. so all im going to do is wake up fridaymorning and watch breaking news on channel 11 and watch how the riot goes down.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

call it pure dedication or just plain stupidity, but you gotta give credit to these guys for actually waiting it out this early. personally, i can't pausemy life for 4 days and neglect work/school/etc just for some pair of shoes, so you'll never find me out there for that long.

I have a feeling that all the limited blue/grey are already sold out.....for those who still hoping to get a pair ----- Good Luck!
However, the other 2 colorways are actually better.

I work in the building right next door to Niketown NYC. There's a bunch of people lined up. Are these idiots out there for the limited XX3? What a bunchof wackjobs. You gotta seriously get your head checked out if you are on line right now.

laugh.gif
, it better be some insanely good quality on these. I mean, for all of this and the buyer ends up $1000 lighter and with Mars 4 like leather, I'd havea $++%@ of a fit!
laugh.gif

F undefeated, I hate how they change up their story. I first spoke to them about two weeks ago and they said first come first serve. Even as of last week theywere saying the same thing. They probably created a list so they could buy them all themselves. They probably hooked up all of their employees. Jordan brand orNike should have regulated each store and had one policy for each store. Then there would be no confusion, no shady business etc.

I think a raffle by size is the best policy. Then there is no camping, no one buys a shoe that is not their size to resell etc. (I know some people will stillresell their size if they get it, but this helps cut down on the BS)

So no one wastes their time, employees don't buy all 23 pairs, stories don't change etc.

I hate to say it, but Undefeated flipping the script may cause them to lose me as a customer as well.

I had plans to try and camp, but from the looks of it I am already too late. SF was an option and so was LA, but now it's off to the millenium raffle.

Originally Posted by tyclef

F undefeated, I hate how they change up their story. I first spoke to them about two weeks ago and they said first come first serve. Even as of last week they were saying the same thing. They probably created a list so they could buy them all themselves. They probably hooked up all of their employees. Jordan brand or Nike should have regulated each store and had one policy for each store. Then there would be no confusion, no shady business etc.

I think a raffle by size is the best policy. Then there is no camping, no one buys a shoe that is not their size to resell etc. (I know some people will still resell their size if they get it, but this helps cut down on the BS)

So no one wastes their time, employees don't buy all 23 pairs, stories don't change etc.

I hate to say it, but Undefeated flipping the script may cause them to lose me as a customer as well.

I had plans to try and camp, but from the looks of it I am already too late. SF was an option and so was LA, but now it's off to the millenium raffle.

i agree. the owners of undefeated or whoever flip flopped on the decision is classless. i will never buy a shoe from that place. i called them RIGHTAWAY and they told me it was first come first serve. then i hear on here that they have a list and it's already closed. screw them and their shadypractices. i wouldn't even care if that place burned to the ground. be upfront and honest with people.

Originally Posted by rhcp729

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

I wonder if there will be a difference in value between the numbered and un numbered

for the store that got both the numbered and un numbered, did you get a total of 23 pair or was it 23 plus the unnumbered?

23. numbered and unnumbered.
So is that 23 numbered prs & 23 unnumbered prs for a total of 46?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

F undefeated, I hate how they change up their story. I first spoke to them about two weeks ago and they said first come first serve. Even as of last week they were saying the same thing. They probably created a list so they could buy them all themselves. They probably hooked up all of their employees. Jordan brand or Nike should have regulated each store and had one policy for each store. Then there would be no confusion, no shady business etc.

I think a raffle by size is the best policy. Then there is no camping, no one buys a shoe that is not their size to resell etc. (I know some people will still resell their size if they get it, but this helps cut down on the BS)

i agree. the owners of undefeated or whoever flip flopped on the decision is classless. i will never buy a shoe from that place. i called them RIGHT AWAY and they told me it was first come first serve. then i hear on here that they have a list and it's already closed. screw them and their shady practices. i wouldn't even care if that place burned to the ground. be upfront and honest with people.

i can't lie. i was kinda butt hurt when i talked to them yesterday. but i can't be mad. according to managment, there were a couple of cats thatstarted campin out monday. they said that it was okay for a one night camp out but a whole week was not good. so they started takin names of the first 40 orso ppl and shut the list down this past MLK day. they're not selling to their employees...including the managment (now eddie and/or james are a differentstory..they're owners). now, i would really find it hard to believe that the person i rapped w/ yesterday would lie to me cause we're prettycool...but not cool enough to get my name put on the list though...haha...boo!!! but it was a call that they made and i can respect that.

he probably means a mixture of numbered and unnumberd but totaling 23pairs

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Originally Posted by rhcp729

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

I wonder if there will be a difference in value between the numbered and un numbered

for the store that got both the numbered and un numbered, did you get a total of 23 pair or was it 23 plus the unnumbered?

23. numbered and unnumbered.
So is that 23 numbered prs & 23 unnumbered prs for a total of 46?
ohwell.gif

They got 23 pairs and only 4 did not have numbers on the tags...

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i agree. the owners of undefeated or whoever flip flopped on the decision is classless. i will never buy a shoe from that place. i called them RIGHT AWAY and they told me it was first come first serve. then i hear on here that they have a list and it's already closed. screw them and their shady practices. i wouldn't even care if that place burned to the ground. be upfront and honest with people.

i can't lie. i was kinda butt hurt when i talked to them yesterday. but i can't be mad. according to managment, there were a couple of cats that started campin out monday. they said that it was okay for a one night camp out but a whole week was not good. so they started takin names of the first 40 or so ppl and shut the list down this past MLK day. they're not selling to their employees...including the managment (now eddie and/or james are a different story..they're owners). now, i would really find it hard to believe that the person i rapped w/ yesterday would lie to me cause we're pretty cool...but not cool enough to get my name put on the list though...haha...boo!!! but it was a call that they made and i can respect that.

well i personally don't respect that. if people were camping out they should've taken a list of name and numbers and let the customer know exactlyhow they were going to go about the release. it's not cool to tell someone one thing and then flip flop later...especially when i spoke to them as soon asthe list was revealed on jumpman23.com. that shows me how much they care...and if they don't care about me, then i don't care about them either. also, they had to KNOW that people were going to camp out. they should've just made it fair by doing a raffle like some other stores.

called walters and they said there is already 10 people outside. and i was thinking about driving down too but proly too late now.

Its snowing here in chicago and the current temperature is 14 degrees with a "real feel" temperature of 10. Tonight it's supposed to get down to1 degrees with a "real feel" of -15. Now if the wind kicks up it could get down to the - 20s with the windchill. The killer is that tomorrow'sonly Thursday. These cats outside of NT have another 24 hours to go once they get through tonight. I hope they have dressed warm. I'll be at home in thebed...snuggled up next to the wife. I did see a guy pacing to keep warm. He had a blanket around his shoulders. LOL! NT Chicago should just hand out numbers orbracelets or something and end this madness, because you know the fools out there aren't going to leave.

Back
Top Bottom