***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Thanks NT for the heads up on the Citysole re-stock on the stealth XX3's! Just snagged a sz 13! I'm not grippin' over the All-Stars as much. I'm sure I'll grab them down the road and I'm certain we'll see a lot on Ebay for retail or below.
peace

IMO....All Stars > Stealths & Titanium. I like the "M" stiching on the side. But I am still gonna try and get both cuz the Stealths are defstr8t fire. Too bad Citysole already sold out of the Allstars. That price tag is perfect sucks I missed out. I hate when retail has a $185 price tag

Originally Posted by JordanBeast23

I just received my tracking number for the 2 pairs of all stars from pys.com anyone else get their trackin number? Took em a long time to process my order almost 2 days not in a rush to get them though wit this horrible weather here in Chicago they prolly won't touch ground till the spring or early summer....lookin forward to gettin a discount for the stealths when they drop.....can't beat 130 or so for them

Didnt get mine yet, hopefully tomorrow. The weather in Chicago DOES suck right now, Im gonna have to wait to rock mine too, unless I go to the Y and getmy indoor game on. I just hate goin there cuz sometimes I dont like playin full court...lol.

First time poster, it's been great reading what everybody has to say out there. I really like the XX3s, it kind of reminds me of the XIIIs.

Just want to take a pulse of everybody out there, if there aren't any limited release or anything, out of all the colorways for the XX3s, which one wouldyou want to get? As far as we have seen so far, there are the White/Titanium-University Blue, White/Black-Varsity Red, Black/Varsity Red-Stealth,White/Stealth/Black, and White/Red. I personally really like the Black/Varsity Red-Stealth colorway. The main reason is the nubuck compare to the leather and Ilike the way it looks compare to all the other colorways. I would like the White/Black-Varsity Red but I don't like the design on the side with the Mcompare to the side designs of the other ones.

Let me know what y'all think out there. And if you happened to like a colorway that nobody has seen. Back up your opinion with an actual picture of thatcolorway, maybe you can sway others including myself.

Also, do you think this is the last signature Jordan? I think so because it doesn't make sense to keep on going forever. But then maybe they should quitafter this year and in 22 years, they should come out with a one-time only Air Jordan 45, sort of like when he came back with that number for his jersey for 22games. By the way, anybody has that jersey?

Have a good one everybody. I'll be getting my Black/Varsity Red-Stealth XX3 online on 2/23. My town's Foot Locker is not carrying the shoes becausethey are too expensive. I do live in a town with cheap people.

Who all has dealt with citysole? Are they legit? I am wondering i don't know how this shoe will fit and want to order the Stealths but am affraid they maynot fit like my other jordans! Are they easy to deal with if they are the wrong size? Also are they shipping the stealths out early or on release date?Feedback please!!!

Originally Posted by richchri2

Also, do you think this is the last signature Jordan? I think so because it doesn't make sense to keep on going forever.

no. nike is operating a very successful branch business; what about that doesnt make sense? i find it very humorous on internet chat boards where peoplesay jordan brand should just shut it down after the xx3 or this round of retros and call it a day. why on earth would they even consider it? think about it,does any successful company pulling in that kind of revenue arbitrarily close down one of its brands just because?

just got my 9.5 blk/red from citysole. hopefully they re-up on the all-stars so all can be said in done and i won't have to worry whether or not i'llbe able to get a pair come release date.

Hey richchri2,

Welcome to Niketalk man.

Me personally, I'm all about the black/varsity red-stealth. I want these more than any other color! Straight fire!

Is PYS shipping as soon as the order is processed or does it ship on a certain date like the other sites?

haha idk if ne one figured this out but
the letter M is the 10th letter in the alphabet
the letter J is the 13th letter in the alphabet
10+13=23

Just got my tracking number from PYS, 2-day ship. I live 42 miles away from the point of Origin. I could drive theyre in 1 hour. Thats some slow shiping fromUPS
mad.gif

Welcome to Niketalk richchri2. Out of all of the colorways, I'd have to go with the Black/Varsity Red-Stealth ones. I'h happy to see that theywon't be as limited as the other ones.

good looks on the info about the stealths at citysole. first time i copped from them, saves me tax and going out sat morning to a store.

Originally Posted by maximo1986

Just got my tracking number from PYS, 2-day ship. I live 42 miles away from the point of Origin. I could drive theyre in 1 hour. Thats some slow shiping from UPS
mad.gif

When did you order them? Cuz I'm still waiting for my shipping info from them. I ordered them Tues night/Wed morning.

^^^Same here. I got my confirmation earlier today for a 2 day ship. But I also ordered another for a friend and hour later and never got the confirmation forthat one.

Damn, if I dont get my email tomarrow, Im gonna be heated! They already took the money out of my account so I figured I would have tracking info already.

ill probably copped the all stars but still thinking of which i would copped/ the stealths look killer also/ all i can say it that by the end of these releaseill 1 of them 23's

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

I looked at citysole.. and it said at the bottom of the page.. in the "FINE PRINT" that the Black XX3's won't be in until Sat. Feb 23... If I am going to PREorder them... and not get them until AFTER the 23rd... I might as well wait until that Sat. and go pick them up myself right~?~?... What I am asking is.. will they ship the black XX3's earlier then the 23rd and does the fine print mean nothing.. or is the fine print indeed true?!?!?

When I ordered the All-Stars it said that they wont be shipping until the 11th. I got my confimation number yesterday. I guess those are expected shipdates.

if there aren't any limited release or anything, out of all the colorways for the XX3s, which one would you want to get?
If I could only have one, I'd have to say that I would want the Titanium/Universtiy Blue. I've always been a sucker for blue based AirJordans since the OG days.
Since JB decided that I wasn't loyal enough to purchase those...The White/Black/Red with MJ stitching is by far my favorite. MJ himself chose thecolor blocking and the color contrast of the MJ stitching gives it a more quality look than the other releases.

Welcome to NT new members.

XX3's just showed up...quality is amazing! Tinker drops another classic.

I'm also a first time poster, and just want to say I've enjoyed reading all of the post on the XXIII's. I ordered a pair of blk/red last night fromCitysole. I can't wait to get them.

Does anyone know if they are going to get restocked with the All Stars?

Back
Top Bottom