***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

as seen by our brothers out west getting their tracking numbers before 7:30pm est (30 minutes before they close)

Saw the allstars at a store today around my way and they wanted 220. I laughed at him. Real nice looking shoe in person.

I got my shipping info from UPS.........Im really looking foward to tuesday
happy.gif

man can someone tell me how can you tell the real 23s from the fake 23s the look to similar the bootleg people stepped their game up i cant tell the faketitaniums from the real titaniums can somone post pics or give me the 411 i dont want to get hustled on ebay and buy fakes because even the fake people haveboxes and cds that come with them

These will be the first Jordan's that I will add an insole to. They are super light but the cushioning is not as good as the XXI's. Of course all ofthis is strickly my opinion after having worn the shoe.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

man can someone tell me how can you tell the real 23s from the fake 23s the look to similar the bootleg people stepped their game up i cant tell the fake titaniums from the real titaniums can somone post pics or give me the 411 i dont want to get hustled on ebay and buy fakes because even the fake people have boxes and cds that come with them

untagged photos are the main telltale sign. also, blue midsole plastic doesnt have metallic flake, color is off on the blue anchor collar, stitching designon the titanium side panel doesnt extend as far to the edges and the fin on the back isnt shaped right.

Damn now that I am ready to order, I can't get them in my size. Well I guess have the money for the regular release.

just came home and my all stars are here ..they run big,my 10.5 fit perfect and i ussually wear an 11. i gonna sell them though. i am not a fan of the whiteleather being patent leather.i guess ill sell em and get money for the stealths

Originally Posted by frazier10

just came home and my all stars are here ..they run big,my 10.5 fit perfect and i ussually wear an 11. i gonna sell them though. i am not a fan of the white leather being patent leather.i guess ill sell em and get money for the stealths

Did you also have to get a 10.5 in the XXI's? I know those ran big because I have an 11.5 instead of a 12. Let me know as I may need to change my order.

Originally Posted by blco02

^ Yea, they need black laces and grey outsoles like Air Randy's sample XX3's had- they look so plain with the white outsole and white laces.
There is a reason they look like this and the reason has nothing to do with the shoe being a sample
eyes.gif

Yo got my Stealth 23's today, I thought it was weird that theyre warehouse is only about an hour away and. It would take 2 days to ship, it only took 2days procesing and 1 to ship. will post pics tomorow, gotta get some sleep peace.

I got my all star's today and I love them. Quality is great. These really grew on me, can't wait to get the stealths...

i think the white laces look better than black laces would. gives it a clean and smooth look imo

I actually kinda wish they used just a matte white instead of the glossy material. That colorway is crazy enough. Still looking good. Other colors will bebetter.

i got question on citysole.com i got tha all stars in my cart and it lets me check out and all but ima size 11
but it also says that theres only a size 7.5 left and thats it
so im hesitant to completely check out
i e-mailed them but still didnt get a complete answer

Those are looking good. I can't wait to hook mine up. I guess I'll be getting up early next week. I'm not missing out on these.

COOK # 45

get fit.

I'm so glad I oredered mine. These pics look good, can't wait to get my pair. Should be here tomorrow.

I guess I am the only one who is 100% un-happy with there allstars. I see on the other members pairs he has the same problem with his pair the crease on thetoe box.

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

I guess I am the only one who is 100% happy with there allstars.

I see on the other members pairs he has the same problem with his pair the crease on the toe box.

I guess I'll see tomorrow.

What happened to your other SN? Did you get banned or something?

Back
Top Bottom