Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

I was so pumped about these, now I have them, blah. So ordinary of a new sig/numbered. Waste of a kampout(word to kanpout kid).

DUNKINLO wrote:

I may not have the best pics but.......
300559351.jpg

300559355.jpg

300559218.jpg

300558459.jpg

300558450.jpg

300558115.jpg

300558107.jpg

300557769.jpg

300557762.jpg

300557153.jpg

300557147.jpg

300557002.jpg

300556998.jpg

300556868.jpg

300556856.jpg

300556589.jpg

300556581.jpg

300555974.jpg

300555962.jpg

Can someone who has seen the white/black/stealth and white/anthracite color schemes confirm/hint at red side panel stitching?

Because those shoes would be bonkers.

Well numbered or not number (And my pair was not numbered and I got it from NTNY) atleast I got my size.

For me thats what counts.

But my boy Richard got number 23 of 529.

I know he was happy.

i cant front. the packaging of this shoe is dope and the colorway is nice. but other than that. whats the point. i actually was gonna camp out for thesefriday. cus i thought they was dropping on saturday. but they actually dropped on friday. but only 23 pairs available in 23 stores in america from what i know.i said F it. im not beat for that. cuz all i was gonna do was sell these. being the fact that if i pay $230 bucks, i know the resell value would be over $1000,i heard people copping these for at least $2000 on ebay, thats a crazy flip.. i would have did that camp out, which would be my first. for a shoe that Jordanhimself didn't wear at all to ball in a NBA game with, it wouldnt be something i would want in my collection. i wouldn't want to wear them cuz of howmuch they would be worth. i buy my kicks to wear. so i'll just wait for the black and red joints to drop. not cuz i think the design of the shoe is hot,cuz i really don't..but being this is the last of the signature Jays ever, till Gentry gets Greedy..lol. plus IMO i think the black and red ones are thebest looking so far. after copping aquas , cement spizikes, playoff 8's, and a whole bunch of other releases from 07, my money is tight and i can'tafford to drop $310 on every pack and then go pay $230 for these and $185 for the GR ones. im kind of done with copping new release jordans. you feel me?..Goodiiish to those that got they pairs. but really. how many people are gonna wear them??..being how messed up the kick game is know. i highly doubt anyonepurchased these on the strength that they wanted to wear them. its all hype and its messed up to the regular consumer like myself that buys J's cuz theylike to wear them, its all a gimmick. but i ain't mad at all, cuz i know ima get my pair of the 23's next month, so im not sweating it.

Don't be mad at jordan brand or the stores.... that's just how it goes sometimes. For the peeps who got them please enjoy them and for the peeps whodidn't get them try harder next time or get your money right. I remember my days of working in a sneaker store... we had first pick at every jordan ornike. We would save them for our best customers. Jordan boxes would be stacked everywhere in our offices. We also waited maybe 2 or 3 days after the releasedate and sold them to customers that didn't understand what they were buying. It was fun talking an older lady into buying a Jordan for her husband afteryou tell her what she could get for the shoe. Those were the days...

And for you sneaker heads who go into the stores thinking you know everything and be talking smack. Be quiet! We would tell you guys anything... The best thingto do is find a salesperson and connect with them. Every time you go to a store deal with only that person that's how you build a sneaker relationship. Andremember "all jordans start out ugly".

PROPS TO THE LIMITED XX3 HUSTLERS! SEE YAH ON THE NEXT RELEASE.

Seeing as this was the Probable Size Run for each store:

7/1
7.5/1
8/1
8.5/1
9/2
9.5/3
10/3
10.5/3
11/3
11.5/2
12/2
13/1

Did anyone get anything bigger, I got a size 15 I wear a 13 but I was last in line, so its cool. Always planned on keeping them for stock so it's cool,just wondered whether any other stores got anything this big? Would be pretty cool I suppose to have a rarer size I guess.

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

Well numbered or not number (And my pair was not numbered and I got it from NTNY) atleast I got my size.

I know he was happy.
Your boy really got #23? Pics? I thought someone from Jordan, if not Jordan, would get those. If he did get the #23,
eek.gif

Seriously though guys I could see why some people would pay alot for these. I know at the camp out in Atlanta right as we got in order 1-23 this big fat d-boygot in the front of the line and started asking all 23 of us if we would give him our spot for 1000 ha no one budged. We went through some nights of hell inAtlanta for these babys and $1000 is just a week of work for some people man and most people took off about that amount of time of the grab these. Also I'msurprised no one has mentioned the 1st person in line of each store gets put in a drawing to spend allstar weekend with Mike. But yeah a guy offered me $2000for mine and i told him to kiss my a$#.

Originally Posted by playmaker09

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

I know he was happy.
Your boy really got #23? Pics? I thought someone from Jordan, if not Jordan, would get those. If he did get the #23,
eek.gif

but technically since its jordan would his pair even count, why would they give him one of the production version on release day... wouldn't he havehad his pair like a while back...

Here's a report from the Philippines.

Snippets of the event
- There were 2 free pass winners because they arrived at the same time (each one with a pair of black-infra VI) on the eve of the release.
- A line started to form several hours before noon.
- Stubs were handed out from 12 noon to 1. Each person wrote his/her name and the desired shoe size on the paper. 5 people at a time were allowed to go insidethe store to drop their stubs in the respective boxes.
- At exactly 1:23pm, the first name was drawn. The winner was a security guard who was stationed near the store.
laugh.gif

- There was less than 23 pairs sold (Yes I can count even with the two free pass winners). I guess several pairs went to very influential people.

Now for the photos. Enjoy!

The scene outside. One word. TOAST.

img0778cm3.jpg

img0788qi2.jpg

img0779sv4.jpg

Some of the sneakers spotted at the scene
img0789vp4.jpg

img0791uq6.jpg

img0802ox9.jpg

Atu Matsumotos
img0790az8.jpg

Indeed
img0787em9.jpg

The set up - 1 raffle box per size
alien.gif

img0794wa9.jpg

img0800am7.jpg

The waiting game
img0792rp8.jpg

img0796qj4.jpg

img0795vl4.jpg

img0797cn6.jpg

img0820yu0.jpg

SD's number 1 with Hall of Famer Alvin Patrimonio. I can't believe this dude walked away with a pair. He only had 2 stubs.
img0807bf3.jpg

Free pass winner from Cagayan de Oro. Dude camped out overnight with his pair of VIs. I think he's also on NT. Nice to meet you in person. Good that wefinally squashed whatever misunderstanding we had in the past.
img0817az9.jpg

Some of the winners
img0824dt8.jpg

img0826pi2.jpg

img0825au1.jpg

img0824cg7.jpg

img0830ki7.jpg

Lucky kid!
img0823fs7.jpg

The first name drawn - A security guard! Dude must've gotten paid to drop in his name.
laugh.gif

img0822dd8.jpg

The fellas
img0813nk0.jpg

img0831hn6.jpg

NT represent!
laugh.gif

img0785wk5.jpg

Even though I didn't win a pair, I didn't go home empty handed. Thanks to my man from Ilo-ilo, Vinson. Nice to finally meet you in person. Hope you hada blast.
img0844bj0.jpg

Bonus photo
ixxiiijn4.jpg

I'd like to thank Nike Philippines, Nike Park and every single person reading this post who supported the event/release. I didn't win even 1 pair outof the 14 stubs that I was counting on but still I had fun. Thank you to all those who tried to help me. You know who you guys are. I believe the Shoe Gods aretelling me "STAY RETIRED!"
laugh.gif

I'll upload some vids soon.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

* PUMPS FISTS IN THE AIR AND SCREAMS INTO THE SKY *

I'm not too happy knowing that someone was able to buy a 15. I put my name down for a 13 since I didn't thinkthey'd have any 14's, but I'd go with a size big over a size small anyday. Oh well,
grin.gif

Originally Posted by coolcat4

whats up with guys with umbrella's LOL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

12 noon, located near the equator. Daily temp of 100 degrees. The sun was ruthless earlier.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

I'm not too happy knowing that someone was able to buy a 15. I put my name down for a 13 since I didn't think they'd have any 14's, but I'd go with a size big over a size small anyday. Oh well,
grin.gif

There were no 14s just one random pair of 15's which is what makes me wonder abot my pair, maybe I got a one off or something

soulize dp wrote:
Keepin' em!

And a question for those that want a petition and/or GR release of this colourway...do you genuinely want the shoe or are you just mad you can't get your hands on a pair because of whatever reason? Just asking.

I like this colorway the most out of the 3 (so far) and if it was a GR, I would've copped 3 pairs at least, to wear and for my own collection. I gottaecho Super Producer as well; I actually prefer for JB to release a GR version where there's no cedar wood shoe tree (recycled paper shoe tree or betteryet, recycle paper stuffing, is good enough for me and it's more environmentally friendly), no numbered tags and no DVD if it's not included in othercolorways but at the $185 price point so it'll be easier on my wallet when I do cop my 3 pairs. At the same time, people who camped out or dished outinsane amount of $$ will still have their "special" edition they can be proud of. What's more is that JB will make out like a bandit in terms ofprofit...it's a win-win-win situation, so why not? If the resellers want to flip this GR version, I say let them!! Once they hit eBay and can be fetchedat around$120, it provides me an opportunity to lower the total cost for my 3 pairs even more!! It makes sense for all parties involved....

On a side note, to differentiate between the limited edition and this GR version even more, I recommend JB to use UNC blue box for the GR version (probably notgonna happen though)

I think everyone understands what you and Super Producer are saying and the concepts behind the economics of it, I was just curious if you actually liked theshoe. Tons of people were hating on them before...

i really wish there was a store in hawaii with these. i have not camped out for a pair of shoes in a min but i think i would have taked leave to get these.

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Tons of people were hating on them before...

True. But a quick peek at my avy and I think it's not hard to see I have a soft spot for the color.

Back
Top Bottom