Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

I went to a new spot in ATL around 830. I was the only one there. The manager came around 9 and I told him I was first. He said I was cool and I got back in mycar to wait(forget all that camping crap). After a while another dude came. He wore a 13 so we were cool. He saw the NKETLK shirt and asked me about it. Thatgot a conversation going until another dude came. He was an 11.5, so we were still good. Eventually the store opened at 10 and we all got ours with noproblems. Then ran over to Lenox and got my girl her size 7. All went well.
smile.gif

I usually don't wear my Jordans on the first day, but I might have to make an exception for these...

To the dude I was talking to, if you're reading this. I'll see you next week. Same spot.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by versache530

i'm happy because i copped but i'm pissed too. i slept until 8:30 underestimating the demand for these. i usually cop with no problem, but when i got to the mall today, there was a line. not too bad. 8 people, but there were only 13 pair of shoes, so i knew my chances weren't good on getting my size. so i'm in line looking at peoples feet trying to calculate my chances of getting a 9.5. so we get in the store and what do ya know, the asian guy in front of me asks for an 8.5. they tell him that smallest they had was a 9.5, so he takes that size. so i'm pissed because i knew the 2 size 10's were already gone, so i had to take the 10.5 that is a mile too big. but what really pissed me off was that the asian kid was looking all screw faced because he didn't want the 9.5. i'm thinking "put em back, i would love to have them". but he didn't, he actually copped 2 more pair. an 11 and 11.5.

but the good news is, people were in line talking and i found out that a spot over in the hood also had them and they only got small sizes, so after i copped the 10.5, i went over there. that spot had like 20 pair, and no one was in there copping. i talked to the shop owner and he said that they were an urban account and get every release. he said he was selling the countdown packs a week before release, so i told him that i would be getting my j's from there from now on. so i'm happy, but i had to work harder than usual to get my pairs.

anybody in the knoxville tennessee area, pm me if you wanna know where to get a pair.

why are you knocking the asian kid when you did the exact same thing?

HOW DO THEY FIT? In the past Ive gotten a size 8.5 for my IIIs, Vs, and VIIIs. but i wear a 9 on all my air maxes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

these fit true to size I wore 11.5 in the XX1 12's in the XX2, for some more recent frames of reference and 11.5 fit perfect in these. Comfy and worth thehassle. Niketown Boston did not even get these shoes, nor did many local mall spot. As it was said Expressions Boston only got 12 pairs, I dont know of anyspots that got more than 1 FSR and some spots only got size 8-11. Seemed very limited from a Mass. perspective

these are actually the 1st non retro Jordan I wanted to buy since the XIV and JB wants to make it hard for people to get these. I just don't understand. Seems like they are just pissing the true Jordan loyalist off....
co-sign to the fullest!!! I was really hyped about these and more so about the Stealth XX3 but my spot said they didn't anticipate receivingeither
mad.gif
so idk how to play it now I don't want to miss out on thembut online they're retail plus $40 at least on most sites...

Got mine this morning at Champ Sports in Glendale Ca. I have to admit these shoes are allot nicer then I had expected. The pictures on line really do not dothe shoes justice as far as the quality of them.

my homegirl has a close friend that gets all the J releases so I copped my size 11 from her like 3-4 days ago. I just woke up and I must say, its love notfighting the crowds at the mall! I have to admit that these definitely grew on me! congrats to all that copped!

walked into the mall at 1 after partying last night and having a hangover and copped with ease. first store some other dude copped my size 13, went to the nextand got em

Well I had pretty much given up hope when I called my local spot in so cal to see if they had them. lucky me i got the last 10.5. There was a size 11 left.They said they only got 2 of each size.

Damn the first non retro Jordan that sold out in a minute.

I hope I don't have to go this hard to get the black XX3's man.

I was hoping to pick them up on a discount too like all the new model Jordan's, but it looks like that idea is out the window.

to all those wondering about sneakersrus.com, i have bought playoffs, aquas and fr 3's from there and they are all 10000% real.

Eddie, where'd you end up getting your pair from? You go down to NikeTown? Ron and I were going to, but sleep turned out to be the better plan.

It's weird how limited these are at the stores but how abundant they seem to be on the websites (PYS, UTA, etc...).

What up, NT? I had to get on here for a sec. I copped both XX3's today - the All Star White/Black/Reds and the Stealths that are set to drop next weekend.The All Stars I got through this cool dude whose brother owns a store in a nearby mall. The Stealths I got because a Footlocker near my crib was releasing themearly, today. I got there @ 8a.m. even though the store didn't open 'til 10a.m. just in case there was a line. I should have just got there at 9:30.But they did only have one in my size, so it's whatever. Both are hot. The All Stars came with a slight crease where the toe box ends at the mid section.Not bad. Looks like it was done during manufacturing. Alright, 'til next drop...

Originally Posted by wrbush31

Eddie, where'd you end up getting your pair from? You go down to NikeTown? Ron and I were going to, but sleep turned out to be the better plan.

It's weird how limited these are at the stores but how abundant they seem to be on the websites (PYS, UTA, etc...).

Champs Woodfield Mall

Originally Posted by pmon0120

to all those wondering about sneakersrus.com, i have bought playoffs, aquas and fr 3's from there and they are all 10000% real.
Wow. Thanks a lot, thats a relief. i just hope my order doesnt get cancelled or something due to stock. But I will be sure to post a review as soon asthe come in.

Originally Posted by T MoRG

I failed when i went to the mall this morning. Someone told me about this site, so i checked it out and took a risk. Tey used paypal so I felt some sense of security. Do you guys think this site is legit? www.sneakersus.com If so they are still taking orders I think.

full size runs for under retail....looks questionable to me.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn the first non retro Jordan that sold out in a minute.

I hope I don't have to go this hard to get the black XX3's man.

I was hoping to pick them up on a discount too like all the new model Jordan's, but it looks like that idea is out the window.

copped mines this morning with a good friend of mine. my spot had 1 of each size
eek.gif

the quality is real nice i must admit
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ivegotnicerkicksthanu

www.jumpmansneakers.com just updated there site with more sizes available for anyone that missed out

FAIL ON THAT SITE UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR 23'S SITTING ON YOU PORCH IF YOU NOT HOME, AND FOR THE TAXING OF $250 I WOULDNT CHANCE IT.

TO ANYONE THAT PURCHASED FROM ME OUT THERE IN NT LAND, THANKS ALOT!
smile.gif
(PLEASE GUYS DONT CONTACT ME ASKING IF I GOT SOME STILL I DONT HAVE ANY MORE...NONE)

Back
Top Bottom