Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

After trying on 1 of my pairs, i'm not feelin em. They remind me of a certain And1 shoe (cant remember the name)
sounds like bull dung to me
eyes.gif

haha i was thinking the exact same thing

What's so BS about it?
I'm not going to lie, when I first seen the initial design of these I was thinkin about that And1 shoe that u are talking about fam......I know exactly what ur talking about. But then again these grew on me when I saw them in person......I got the Allstars and the Black stealths.......and my cuz ordered these for me this morn. I'm straight
pimp.gif

AND 1s.....but theyre not ..theyre 23s...so you gotta cop em..whte red.....
WHEN IS the next white red SIGNature kick gonna come around? never

of course ndc puts them up less than an hour after i go to sleep. man if didnt have to work today, i woulda been up all night, ordered my 2 and gone to sleephappy.
looks like this is gonna cost me on ebay

dammit

Walked into the mall tonight at 8pm and picked up a pair no problem. Foot Locker and Champs had FSRs left. Glad I didn't go in early for these.

BTW, these shoes are stunning in person.

-S

Great pics above. Man is it me or do these sneakers get hotter and hotter everytime u take them out the box. I cant stop staring at them. Like i almost likethese more then my titaniums. I mean wow. JB finally did it right with back to back releases that are off the hook.

For anyone that still needs a pair, this NY FNL still has close to a FSR. I'm pretty sure they do send sales. 845-296-0408

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Originally Posted by DOMO usagi

why are people calling this colorway "NEW LOVE" and/or "OLD LOVE" I don't get it...I understand that Jordan is most associated to Bulls colors, White, Black, Red....but what's all these new terms people are throwing around?

new love is for mj's motorcycle love

Thank you...that clears it up a bit. So peeps are calling the race team blue and white ones NEW LOVE? These are not official terms right? Just made up like "bred" or "hares" right?

The NEW LOVES are from the jordan presentation, where they showed the first pics of the "new loves"

Originally Posted by JinKazama

I didn't even try to cop thinking they were only produced in sizes 8-13, check niketalk after chillin' all day only to find out NDC had sizes 7-18.
mad.gif

Thought I still had a shot seeing as Size 16 rarely sells out...Hit up Nike.com and came up snake eyes. Now I'm wonderin' if NDC actually ever had larger sizes in these. I can't remember the last time I couldn't get a pair of J's in my size. Was anybody able to cop anything larger than a 13? Did anybody get a 16?

They were showing available in those sizes and then sold out. Im guessing that means they will actually ship those sizes out to people.

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

After trying on 1 of my pairs, i'm not feelin em. They remind me of a certain And1 shoe (cant remember the name)
sounds like bull dung to me
eyes.gif

haha i was thinking the exact same thing

What's so BS about it?
I'm not going to lie, when I first seen the initial design of these I was thinkin about that And1 shoe that u are talking about fam......I know exactly what ur talking about. But then again these grew on me when I saw them in person......I got the Allstars and the Black stealths.......and my cuz ordered these for me this morn. I'm straight
pimp.gif

AND 1s.....but theyre not ..theyre 23s...so you gotta cop em..whte red.....
WHEN IS the next white red SIGNature kick gonna come around? never

These AND1s

1790113_z.jpg

why are people calling this colorway "NEW LOVE" and/or "OLD LOVE" I don't get it...I understand that Jordan is most associated to Bulls colors, White, Black, Red....but what's all these new terms people are throwing around?

new love is for mj's motorcycle love

Thank you...that clears it up a bit. So peeps are calling the race team blue and white ones NEW LOVE? These are not official terms right? Just made up like "bred" or "hares" right?

The NEW LOVES are from the jordan presentation, where they showed the first pics of the "new loves"

haha, thats my pic

i managed to snag a few pairs late today...

Congrads to all the dudes that got to cop them ... I missed out online and at the mall ... this sucks ... I was looking forward to copping these ... Ill nowhave to wait till Monday to see if FNL has any left for me to pick up .

after a long debate new love 23 or 2 21 cdp on sale for $200 this is a heavy load on my pockets which one should i pick up

Originally Posted by PeeWeehitops

after a long debate new love 23 or 2 21 cdp on sale for $200 this is a heavy load on my pockets which one should i pick up
roll.gif
... I was in the same boat this week ... but I still havent found a pair so if it all comes down to it Ill have to get the II / XXI CDP
But if I was you i would go with the XX3's

I was gonna pass on these from the past pics, but then I got these at niketown today and they are just great in person..i also noticed that the stitching is MJup close and the whole time i thought it was a random DNA stitching design...great details on this shoe!

thanks for the clarification...I guess NEW LOVE is a legit term after all. I will definitely get that colorway as well.

I also appreciate the compliments on the pics. I wanted to make sure to take pics of the details. Everyone has shots of the shoes, I wanted to make sure Icapture the details that you usually dont see in everyone's pics. Those that have a pair know what I mean. The inside of the shoe is really PILLOWLIKE...how it is quilted and red/silver. Very Nice. And the tumbled stitched leather, I was pleased the pics came out OK that you can see how it"feels" if that makes any sense. Lastly, I wanted to make sure peeps could see the candy red as it sparkled.

I am willing to state on record...these shoes will probably be the HARDEST to bootleg. Maybe others can agree...there is just so much going on, on this shoethat it would be hard to make a good fake of these. At least I hope so.

As for the camera I used...just a PnS. I use my trusty Canon Powershot A710IS. I just used the P setting and adjusted for sunlight and macro, then moved toTv (aperature priority) to get the deep side shots so it would show the details better. Thanks again for the comments.

Originally Posted by PeeWeehitops

1 pair of shoes for 200 or 2 pairs for 200....id pick up 2/21 pack for 200. after seeing the pic of the three together...the white/red looks too plain forme.

i think its funny how people were mad hating on tumble leather when they came out on the stealth V, saying that JB was getting all cheap and stuff usingtumble leather on them....yet with a little bit of hype, everyone now loves tumble leather especially on the xx3. Nike marketing is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom