Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^they're probably as limited as allstars. i think it is just the distribution that made this seem easy at some spots, and really limited in some areas.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by iriemark

does anyone know how rare kids sizes are??

I'm wondering the same???? I'm hoping to pick up for my lady. I'm pissed b/c I thought they would be on ndc still but they are long gone, so does anyone else know of a spot? thanks.

I CAN LOCATE ALL KIDS SIZES OUT HERE...

I agree with ya

im drooling over these too...and i like em better than the ****, but know I dont have them in my hand.....but......

XX3>1-22
shoe wise...im not saying the white stealth gold 23s are hotter than cement 3s...but the shoe itself!!! I love!!

Originally Posted by aec23

^they're probably as limited as allstars. i think it is just the distribution that made this seem easy at some spots, and really limited in some areas.
na...why would they do that.....they are more limited than allstars.....no freaking websites got these...hello....everyone got the allstars...dont kidyourself....these are the hottest xx3 out!!
and with only ONE cw left......i dont know man......will they release more colors this year...or not....who knows?

Originally Posted by soups24

so now that everyone has got their xx3's....are we waiting for the motorsports?

were talking 6 months away?? heck naa...isnt there another cw to drop soon...besides the lows??? I dont think so....anyways theres alot more heat comingbefore Newloves....
ps. penny/pippen/ZF/.......much more

Anyone found out where Bobbito shorts came from??? I've checked every sneaker joint in my area...no dice

you could be right...because the distribution was def wacky this time around. But like most have said..it SEEMED like the allstars although LIMITED were atad EASIER to find...just a little.

So who knows...but yeah for all those with the EASY COP and got 100 pairs...you are the exception to the rule as there are many many others that were SOLbecause NO STORES in their area had them...

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

na...why would they do that.....they are more limited than allstars.....no freaking websites got these...hello....everyone got the allstars...dont kid yourself....these are the hottest xx3 out!!
and with only ONE cw left......i dont know man......will they release more colors this year...or not....who knows?

dude is right no websites got these with the exception of Finishline, Eastbay, and NDC. It seemed like alot more online shops had the All-Stars whenreleased. Now is this the hottest XXIII out?? Might have to go with the stealths first. Definately digging the tumbled leather alot more than the patheticpatent. The motorsports should be tumbled instead of patent. Keep the "Love" consistent.

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Anyone found out where Bobbito shorts came from??? I've checked every sneaker joint in my area...no dice
Im about to start a thread on that.....just pm the guy.....then let me know....

thanks man......

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

na...why would they do that.....they are more limited than allstars.....no freaking websites got these...hello....everyone got the allstars...dont kid yourself....these are the hottest xx3 out!!

i thought the jbaac joints r gonna drop also along with the motorsports so theres 3 left

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

personally i dont buy shoes online from websites that charge above retail. because i know if i cant cop on release day then i really didnt want them.

Such a simple statement, yet so profound. I find this to be mostly true for me. I still want the Titaniums, but unless you made serious plans (aka skip / taketime off from work), a copp wasn't going to happen for retail.

I don't know..I kinda dig the patent leather on some of the XX3's. It looks damn good to me.
pimp.gif

On the other hand, I do like the tumbled leather look of the white & red's as well. I can't hate on the finished product of the XX3's. They areall absolutely amazing!
pimp.gif

they were limited for sure, but it still was easy to get a pair. sucks for those who didn't get them, they are an incredible shoe!

I tried to cop the all stars, the stealths, and the varsity reds online during their respective release dates and had no luck with any of them except thestealths but even that was crazy cause I thought my order was cancelled by Eastbay. So needless to say I wound up with all three of them and I didn't evengo to the store early.

All Stars I copped in Footaction in Woodbridge Mall like 2 days after the release.

Stealths I copped @ about 4pm on release date @ Footaction as well.

Varsity reds I copped @ about 12:30-1pm on release date @ Footlocker in WoodBridge Mall.

I'm not going to dispute the limitedness of these varsity red joints but it seems getting them online is difficult as all hell. It seemed like Finishlineand Eastbay sold out in 30 seconds because I was on both sites and couldn't get through to finish my order but hey in the end I saved on shipping.

I had the manager at finishline try to locate a pair for me in maryland.There was not one finishline in the state of maryland that had these.I got these from afootlocker and bought three pair.Only three other people there at 7:00 am.It was easy for me to get.But i think these were more limited than the allstars dueto the fact that the allstars were alot easier for me to get than these.About 9 stores within 15 mins of me that had the allstars.None of these stores had thered and whites.I had to travel.

If it wasnt for the 6/17 pack a week ago we would have really seen how limited these were.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I had the manager at finishline try to locate a pair for me in maryland.There was not one finishline in the state of maryland that had these.I got these from a footlocker and bought three pair.Only three other people there at 7:00 am.It was easy for me to get.But i think these were more limited than the allstars due to the fact that the allstars were alot easier for me to get than these.About 9 stores within 15 mins of me that had the allstars.None of these stores had the red and whites.I had to travel.

If it wasnt for the 6/17 pack a week ago we would have really seen how limited these were.

Yea I had to drive from Baltimore to PG County to get my pair.... I usually can get them from Georgetown while I'm on my lunch break at work... had toreally drive for these...... well worth it.

you could be right...because the distribution was def wacky this time around. But like most have said..it SEEMED like the allstars although LIMITED were a tad EASIER to find...just a little
i have to agree w/ this statement, except for the acquisition of the all-stars. those were very hard to find for those of us in the northwest. only seattle NT and a shop named 'goods' in seattlt, got the al-stars. we did get the red/whts at the employee store which was strange. i have nocomplaints about that but i'm gonna throw my vote in to say that i feel the red/whts were just as limited as the all-stars. i haven't checked the oneor two stores around our area that would have them, IF they got em (footaction lloyd center is our urban acct and sometimes the FNL in clackamas gets stuffthat's limited... our jordan acct boutique shop closed down
tired.gif
).

i can only speak for the stores in New England, these were way harder to find than the all stars. I couldn't find any stores in Rhode Island that havethem, NT in boston had them and i'm assuming that expressions in Boston had them as well, but none of the Footactions, Footlockers, Champs around aroundhere had them, some of the stores didn't even know there was a shoe coming out saturday.

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by iriemark

does anyone know how rare kids sizes are??

I'm wondering the same???? I'm hoping to pick up for my lady. I'm pissed b/c I thought they would be on ndc still but they are long gone, so does anyone else know of a spot? thanks.

I CAN LOCATE ALL KIDS SIZES OUT HERE...

Oh really. Hmmmm.....which stores have them so I can call? Maybe they will ship them over the phone. Thanks.

Man I can't wait until mine ship from NDC, I am sure I was one of the first who ordered, and then NDC fricken froze...... anyways they look really nice inthe pics. I don't have a store that was within 1 hour of me that actually got them so I had to buy online.

not a single 13 left in Louisiana or Texas darn it and I refuse to pay house rent prices even tho I really wanted these and sat money aside since I heard aboutthem

i am soooo heated. i couldn't cop online but i wasen't trippin cuz my spot said they were getting them when i called the day before. so i get upsaturday morning and when i get there they say that they didn't get em. only red and white jordans they got were those damn fusion 5 lows. i was sooooopissed. that means somebody who had no clue about shoes told me some bs.

Back
Top Bottom