Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I'm actually a little surprised to hear people are finding the forefoot tight.  I felt that they were actually pretty roomy.  Not as roomy as the XX8s, but still roomy enough

My feet are narrow and my sz 7 still felt a lil snug across forefoot. After about 3 days of all day wear and 2 on court sessions, right foot felt better.

Last edited:

I'm actually a little surprised to hear people are finding the forefoot tight.  I felt that they were actually pretty roomy.  Not as roomy as the XX8s, but still roomy enough
I had to go up half a size than I normally do and now they are perfect.  I tried my normal 10.5 and got really bad blisters on my little toes but after I returned them and bumped up to an 11 they have been perfect.

my GOF XX9s came today 
pimp.gif

this is my 5th pair of xx9 and they all are TTS for me

still need more big jumpman styles !!

Really feel like by the time the XXX5s drop, people will look back and be mad they slept on these.

Won't be the case for the XX8.

I feel like as far as on-court, yes, the XX8 will be remembered.

But I never see on feet pics or people wearing casually.

I think the XX9 will be remembered for both.

Just my opinion though.

the bhm is what is what i expected to see more of when this new woven upper was announced. would be nice to get more designs like this.

Dayyuuum I like that bhm pair!
And my pantone pair will be here today lol. I gotta slow down

Great to see a new pattern with no oversized jumpman.  I also like how the midsole is black and kind of breaks things up a bit.

Yeah those BHMs are the best CW shown so far. Need more designs like that. Ones that fully utilize the shoe unlike the first two iterations.

Back
Top Bottom