Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i thought Westbrook would have been rocking the orange jumpman model. Altered commercial before the game started was nice.

Can't even tell what he's wearing. Edit: looks like elephant prints in the Thunder colors. Most likely a PE.

I can make out the Venom 10s the defender is wearing. And I think they can get creative with the designs. Maybe the "look" of the shoe isn't to forward thinking and unique like past models. I can see how some would say the Lebron XI and Kobe 9 are more daring.

Last edited:
Imo Tinker really should have retired at the IVs
wAl1oKQ.gif

Different folks different strokes dude
i clearly stated imo
you guys cant force ppl to like any rubbish that you guys like
bawahahah

Different folks different strokes dude
i clearly stated imo
you guys cant force ppl to like any rubbish that you guys like
bawahahah

Brah you serious, you just exposed yourself as a troll and no one will a) worry about the nonsense you post in this thread and b) take you seriously in any future sneaker discussion

If you honestly can't find one post Jordan 4 Tinker design that you like; the problem is not with Tinker or anyone else, the problem is with you.

Last edited:
Sorry my mistake.. I mean retired at xiv

HUGE difference Lol. The IIIs are my favorite model of all time, but I can't imagine what Js would've looked like if Tinker actually stopped at IV.

The XX9s definitely have my interest, but definitely not at retail. Will likely wait for clearance like I did with the 2011s and 2012s. Still waiting on XX8 SEs to go sub-$100.

Back
Top Bottom