Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

The big orange jumpman pair would have been the one I would have gone for if they had zoom in the heel and didn't have the brillo pad texture as has been mentioned.

I don't get the correlation with the 1996 all star game for the shiny pair

Fiesta colors bro!! The Spurs had an old fiesta logo with colors similar to those.

My guess is the use of the pink from the chili and the base color. It's a little off but it's been 18 year's I'll give them credit for trying.

Last edited:
These all blacks look ok, but i would black out "Jordan" as soon as I get them.  No need for the that to be going down the back.  That shoe with just the Jumpman logo is clean.  Has JB abandoned the idea on the signature line being on NikeID?

Last edited:
yes the 29's are proper in my book. but the $225.00 price tag??? am i the only one who thinks this is way too high? will most likely be a pass for me

The big orange jumpman pair would have been the one I would have gone for if they had zoom in the heel and didn't have the brillo pad texture as has been mentioned.

i can understand if you don't like the shoe because it doesn't have a feature that you want/like BUT i've only seen 1 "brillo pad texture" comment and not mentioned in the several other reviews out.

These all blacks look ok, but i would black out "Jordan" as soon as I get them.  No need for the that to be going down the back.  That shoe with just the Jumpman logo is clean.  Has JB abandoned the idea on the signature line being on NikeID?
I like the Jordan but it should have been centered no question about it. These are clean but even the blackout ele is still bothering me. I'd like to see them do a new sig with JORDAN going down the eyelets like the dmp 11s.

Last edited:
am I the only one that feels that the white pair with black cement print is dope? you can't go wrong with that all black pair though.

Ya i just saw that colorway and its the best one ive seen so far. i know which ones im copping now.

Didn't they say something about customizing the uppers? I like what they've shown us, but I wonder if these will hit nikeid.

they said this construction technology gives em unlimited graphic possibilities and a customizable fit, but i don't think theyll put this on nikeid! 

anyone think that one can sleep in and stroll into a store and pickup saturday afternoon? or this needs to be online or raffle? the price tag just makes it look like sitting. but the first few pairs usually fly.

Last edited:
Please give some information relevant to Jorden -29s, I want some new updates. If you give update fastly then I will be able to have these shoe fast. 

Back
Top Bottom