Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

looking at my xx9's  and the pic of the white xx9 to come, anyone else think that the toe box would look better without the elephant print?

looking at my xx9's  and the pic of the white xx9 to come, anyone else think that the toe box would look better without the elephant print?

to be honest, the toe box elephant print part is one of the main reason i did not buy the gym reds. A clean toebox would look better in my opinion.

I wonder if they'll ever get back to designed uppers with nice detail or if they are just going to stick with this smoothe upper with drawn on stuff. 2 shoes in a row is enough if they do it a 3rd time they are just lazy

I'm with a lot of you in that at the price, heel zoom should be there.  But I'm also with @minman88
 here, as I feel like zoom in the heel really would not be saving anyone's knees any more than decent EVA.  The midfoot support, shape of the insole and forefoot cushioning would seem to play a bigger part in your knees imo (aside from overall conditioning and just the motions of ball that put stress on your joints regardless of the kicks).

Let me reiterate, I'm not saying heel cushion has no importance, but I don't think it is as crucial as some put it out to be.  When you play you are naturally more on the balls of your feet.  Big men in the low post is an exception, but I still don't think zoom would be of much help there.  If you are landing more on your heels it would actually seem that you'd want something beefier or a little denser than zoom that will continue to absorb that force over time. 

Heres my problem with that theory

It took them til the 29th edition of the sig line to figure that out????

Nah they just cutting costs

Im sure it will return and they will up the price another 25 and call it ultimate zoom to justify it

Last edited:
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

EDIT: Don't know what those pants are with the zipper, but I need a pair of those as well.
appears they are the XX9 warm up pants

currently on eastbay ....

Man that HUGE jumpman just kills this shoe IMO smh

its a very popular opinion

its just an overall lazy design

so lazy that they gave no dambs to incorporate the jumbo jumpman's other foot lol

the other version is cool minus the tired elephant print and giant jordan name on the back

I've played in these a couple times and I have to say, no heel zoom is a deal breaker. Its not just my knees, it feels like my entire leg is on fire. Had to fight off cramps coming down on my calves consistently every time I play. Its a shame, really, I really love the upper. I can dig the team orange casually but it's time I go back to my melo m10s.

I'll settle for a Maya Moore and Russell Westbrook pack. Red/navy and white/red/navy pack. Seriously though JB needs to start cashing in on these usa colorways like Nike do

I'll settle for a Maya Moore and Russell Westbrook pack. Red/navy and white/red/navy pack. Seriously though JB needs to start cashing in on these usa colorways like Nike do

I think a Team USA AJ XX9 would be quite cool.

I was thinking of a a white shoe with navy midsoles and sockliner, red Jumpman and golden USA basketball logo replacing the
23 on the tongue.

I disagree. I think it is something we haven't seen on a Jordan I-XX9 model and it is something new.

Plus, you need to factor in MJ's arrogance ... The large Jumpman is a direct representation of this!

LOL, I like your thesis on the huge Jumpman ^^

Indeed MJ was and still is acting like an emperor who seeks one victory after another.

I disagree. I think it is something we haven't seen on a Jordan I-XX9 model and it is something new.

Plus, you need to factor in MJ's arrogance ... The large Jumpman is a direct representation of this!

We have seen a huge jumpman on a jordan before that one jordan before the stripper boots jordan aka the xx8

This years jordan design is flat out lazy and probably the worst of all time.

I mean for gods sake they didnt even give the jumpman two legs and two feet! :lol:

This is ofcourse my opinion dont come at me hostile :smile:

We have seen a huge jumpman on a jordan before that one jordan before the stripper boots jordan aka the xx8

This years jordan design is flat out lazy and probably the worst of all time.

I mean for gods sake they didnt even give the jumpman two legs and two feet!
laugh.gif

This is ofcourse my opinion dont come at me hostile
smile.gif
For me the XX2s are probably worse

Back
Top Bottom