Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Don't know why the GOF's going for so low. I just found a dude who's selling me his for $125.

Last edited:
Don't know why the GOF's going for so low. I just found a dude who's selling me his for $125.
Yeah I just bought them from a guy on NT for $155.  I could see where people wouldn't like these if they didn't use them for basketball.  The pattern is pretty ugly IMO but they are great bball shoes

Ok, so maybe I exaggerated...I've had a pair of Pumas....not cushy to walk in.  A pair of Uggs....not a soft ride.  A pair of Lunargrand dress shoes....most comfortable dress shoes, even more so than my Nike Air Cole Haans....But overall, a full air unit in the heel is the most comfortable, whether Jordans or Air Maxes from the 1 to the 360.  Phylon has been used for what, 30 years?  I don't think I've missed out on anything.  I think they're demonstrating that their highest performance shoe doesn't have an air unit in the heel, and that diminishes the Air branding.

Not true, but whatever you say.

You've missed out on a lot, but since you would rather remain ignorant. Whatever you say.

Everyone is saying what a great performance shoe it is, but someone who doesn't have them is saying no. Ok.

Nike hasn't marketed air as the best tech in years. They've marketed numerous different techs, because it's about preference. That's why their signature players all have different techs. It's like you just got out of prison or something.

I have only worn Jordan 1 to 17 and never liked any new Jordans until the XX9. 

I got the blackouts and they look great and feel so comfortable.

I can't  understand all the hate for these shoes.  I think they are the best Jordans in a very long time.

Next must buy ... Jordan 7 french blue and Jordan 4 oreo.

Now they just need to put them on sale on NDC.  I have a couple of vouchers from the XX8's I want to use but Im not using $225 on these.
Agreed. I picked up the UNC Blue Camo XX8s when they released but wanted a second pair of any colorway. I don't think they hit clearance on NDC ever did they? I really want a pair of these to hit clearance and then them run the whole 25% off clearance thing. Would love to scoop these for around $125 somehow. I saw some XX8s at an outlet last week and joints were still $150. 
mean.gif

Agreed. I picked up the UNC Blue Camo XX8s when they released but wanted a second pair of any colorway. I don't think they hit clearance on NDC ever did they? I really want a pair of these to hit clearance and then them run the whole 25% off clearance thing. Would love to scoop these for around $125 somehow. I saw some XX8s at an outlet last week and joints were still $150. 
mean.gif
I never saw the camo ones hit clearance but I think that was because they were limited.  You can still get a pair of the XX8's for $75 on footlocker, but Im not sure I want to go through the hassle of sending another broken pair back to nike.

picked up the GOF XX9 for $175 shipped

need more with the big jumpman !!

come on JB

want that BHM to be white with a black jumpman

That's what im hoping for as well.  Its like two weeks away from release date and I cant believe we haven't seen some pictures or something.  I would imagine it would have to be since they already released a black/white trapezoid version of the shoe.

picked up the GOF XX9 for $175 shipped
need more with the big jumpman !!
come on JB

i just got em for 140 shipped, im so happy haha, guy was asking $175 tho, he stil has a size 8 if anyone is looking

I want to use the 20% percent off on a discounted pair. I'd like to get a pair of Riverwalks, the other UNC and Blackouts.
Yeah no kidding.  20% off still brings it to about $190 after tax and shipping which is WAY too much for a basketball shoe.

So far the only color way I had to have was the Team Orange. Again, I'd like to get the OG elephant print, Riverwalk, Black Outs and the UNC pair.

And before anyone says anything, I have the GoF XX9s already.

How are these holding up for multiple long hoop sessions? Havent UnDSed either of my pairs yet.

Also why are there no auctions on the bay for these? Everything is BIN for my size and with exception of GoF just sittin and relistin

How are these holding up for multiple long hoop sessions? Havent UnDSed either of my pairs yet.

My son plays aau+practice+training, so he has gave them a good test and he loves them. He has played in all the signature and elite shoes over the past few years and these have been his favorite so far. One pair did get a nick or pull in the threading but the cushion support and comfort have been awesome for him.

wore my TO for about 2 hrs today

love them but had to re-lace several times to 

get right fit but

once you get them right, they are sweet !

fingers crossed for more big jumpman CWs

This is a random question, but does anyone know what Nike will give you for a pair of the XX9 GOF's?  I would just assume it would be retail, but Im kind of worried about my orthodics ruining the upper in these since it is basically mesh.

is damage caused by added orthodics considered "normal wear and tear" ?

not sure on that one ?
Not sure with the upper.  I've had to send three pairs of the XX8's back to nike due to the airbag and haven't had a problem but that's a little bit different situation obviously.

An on-foot shot of the GOF XX9...excuse the low socks, had on running shoes earlier...

http://s1147.photobucket.com/user/C...B-4F8C-A97B-FD26FE412411_zps9viu57td.jpg.html

I got the GOF pack xx9 today from someone in a local shoe group for 150.
Will be dogging these out while hooping when I deploy next month :D

View media item 1330966

Nice shots. I didn't do as well as 150 shipped, but close. Can't wait to get them in

Really debating om jsing my voucher for these or the m11s
I absolutely love these shoes.  The upper on these is completely ridiculous.  I had to go half a size up though because they were a little narrower on me than the XX8's.

I absolutely love these shoes.  The upper on these is completely ridiculous.  I had to go half a size up though because they were a little narrower on me than the XX8's.

Thanks I think the best thing to do is to try them on

Back
Top Bottom