Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^^^is this thing that offers you a bunch of discounts in Paypal and free stuff from different retailers? I never even bother with that. Got a ton of coupons sitting on my account. I got offered some good stuff sometimes but otherwise kinda useless to me

Not sure of all the perks to be honest. I do know PayPal takes my calls priority, I get American call centers (not over seas) and I don't have to wait on hold. Plus I get the benefit in a dispute situation. It helps a lot.

That pair looks more than tried on. It looks like that HOH let everyone who picked up their columbia XI's work a train on it.

Basically.... I almost considered keeping but when he got cocky I'd rather not do business with people like that. I planned to wear them anyways

Basically.... I almost considered keeping but when he got cocky I'd rather not do business with people like that. I planned to wear them anyways

Once you asked for a 50$ credit this whole transaction was dead to me. I'm like "skip the bullsxxx" and was so ready to hit the refund button. Sell the 29s for 90 bucks. NAH. even if u would have bust your *** complaining to footlocker I think the most you would have gotten was a 15$ coupon.

I'm not stupid and not out to be played like a fool. Send those 29s back bro in same DS condition and that buck forty is yours to begin with lol

Last edited:
A smart business man would counter offer, not be a prick. But I don't care at this point. Enjoy them

A smart business man would counter offer, not be a prick. But I don't care at this point. Enjoy them

Lol
No
Refund that axx
And resale.

Your a smart man I'm pretty sure your tactics work on many.
But their was no room nor space nor credit available for the steal already presented. Sorry bro

Last edited:
Tactics? Get over yourself. You sold a creased and damaged shoe as new. Like I said, if you weren't such an axx I would have considered keeping since I'll wear em anyways. But you were, so they'll go back and you can sell em to the next guy. I just hope you let him know the true condition

@skep  i'm the last one to say this but it's not worth going back and forth, don't get yourself fussed at, warned or kicked out the thread for this

It's all good bro, thanks. I just shared what I got, he took it upon himself to argue. All good if admin deleted it all, shoes are their way back. Money saved lol

Just got in my third pair of XX9 (also my second pair of the GoF XX9...one from the pack and then scooped this one solo for the low-low)

Can't wait to hoop in them, but want to beat up my currently almost-beat pair of hooping kicks.

Still scopin for deals on another pair. Would prefer a new colorway, but if people continue to dump the GoF at the lowest prices of any colorway, I'll happily benefit from that one more time.

Why are the breds sold out on ndc? Has anyone been able to order these today?

Last edited:
I noticed that Eastbay didn't have them up earlier. The picture was there but when you clicked it, they'd be missing. Now they're back on the site. NDC still says sold out though.

It's hard to believe they sold out the first day, so I'm wondering if they were recalled or had a release date change.

Also, has anyone heard of or seen pics of a white/reflective pair? I'm not talking about the BHM ones either. I guess there's another pair coming out in February.

Last edited:
Not exactly sure what happened concerning the release of the AJ XX9 "Breds" today.  But, according to Eastbay's website, you can pre-order them for it states they are backordered and tentatively scheduled to ship by January 30th.  Placed an order as a precaution.  

Not exactly sure what happened concerning the release of the AJ XX9 "Breds" today.  But, according to Eastbay's website, you can pre-order them for it states they are backordered and tentatively scheduled to ship by January 30th.  Placed an order as a precaution.  
Yeah I checked NDC for these 2 days ago and they removed it from their release calendar and now they are saying they are sold out.  Nike trying to play games with these to drum up demand.

Finally hearing from someone who loves the XX9 Blackouts as much as I do.  Only wore Jordan retro until this shoe and will be waiting for Oreo 4 and French Blue 7 .  BUT this shoe is most comfortable Jordan maybe ever and looks great on feet.

Back
Top Bottom