Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

But I checked the other XX9's out and they didn't bulge out like that. They still had a clean look.
I feel like the straps on my TO pair bulge out about that much but every pair could be different.  Definitely not as noticeable really on any other pair. 

yeah thats the lock down tech. personally, that pair looks bootleg. I dont believe the actual shoes would have the lock down protrude so much.

Last edited:
These all stars are fresh as hell even the jumpman logo looks to have 3m lines through it.....these 29's n lebron 12's will be my pickups

ordered mine i hope they're legit...and look like the official pics with the lines on the side makes them look super dope.......as well as 3m

All stars are too simple for my tastes.

I like JB is taking some more chances with the Year of the Goat colorway. Nice change of pace from the other safe patterns they have been using. I'd have to see them in person before buying.

like the pattern on the grey/red just in from eastbay back order

this new weave tech is crazy

called while on back order and was able to apply the 20% to order before it shipped

great customer service

i think these ASGs will look decent in hand, i dont think current photos do them justice - still im waiting for a wow cw in these given the potential the woven upper and all.

any word on an SE version?

Give me the ASG in all black with a red Jumpman and I'll buy!! I'm also waiting on a wow colorway that seals the deal for me on these. We haven't seen a white based shoe with red and black yet. Anyone know what's next for the XX9 after the ASG and the YOTG? ALSO, if we saw the preview for the xx9 in April of last year, does that mean the preview of the XXX in April as well?!!

Received my XX9 GOAT from Sobesoles and they are extremely nice.  They arrived within 2 days.  Shipping was extremely quick and they were double boxed. I will definitely order from them again.  
happy.gif

^^PICTURES!
i don't know how to upload to niketalk.  I tried but it didn/t work
mean.gif
if your doing it from your phone, sometimes you have to click the picture button and then the picture 50leven times until it actually uploads, when it's uploaded you'll see the htm link letting you know the pic is embedded it's highly annoying but it's just the way it is on mobile, now if your having problems on desktop I can't help you

My XX9 YOTG from sobesoles arrived Thursday 3 days after order placed. Ordered monday evening and they shipped next day morning. 100% authentic looks very nice in person, box is pretty nice and both Jordan logos one on tongue and at the back are stitched on, not part of material like big jordan logos on team orange. Will order from sobesoles again for sure.

Here are few pictures.

View media item 1380692View media item 1380693View media item 1380694View media item 1380695View media item 1380696

Back
Top Bottom