Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Got my Butlers today finally (I live in Canada) and they are really nice in hand. Can't say they are any better than the other lows that dropped though. Quite simple and plain but I'm okay with that.

russ rockin the EPs vs celtics tonight ! 
pimp.gif

Does Anyone have any info on these?

I picked these 2 pairs up at Ross.

I can't find any info about when they released and nothing comes up when I google the style number.

Are they possible samples or overseas only release?

Great pickup.  I'm in that group of people who never finds stuff like that at Ross, or only in huge sizes.  That yellow pair is nice.

Still waiting for some discounts on the XX9 low.  They're being stingy with them with the XXX already out.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but does the 29 seem to be cut smaller than most other shoes on the outside, but yet still have room in them? I wore my 29s for the first time and even though they are really comfortable they seem to be smaller.

I just saw your post. Yeah i'm on the same boat. I found a similar Jordans at Ross. Haven't found any information on them yet either. Let me know if you found something. 

Yeah I guess they are. But I don't know where they came from. What's the link to that eBay listing you taking about. I'm curious to see it. Thanks

I was just at Finishline yesterday and they have them on sale for $139 I believe? Both the blue and Chicago colorway.

which finishline was that? Just seen that the blue one is on finishline.com for USD 139,99, but only a size 10 is left

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom