So here the pics
They look legit?
Yeah, they look legit to me.

Thanks

And big shoutout to JAY2DA3AIRJORDAN for the link

Fits about as snug as the nike air true blue 3s

Now bring on the rest of the colorways

Smh that's messed up how they did you.Hope you strike on a gold restock
Thanks brotha. All good, though. Mostly I just thought it was a mildly funny sneakerhead kind of story. Travel across the Atlantic and randomly come so close with about zero effort, only to be denied in such a goofy way. My second pair of silver bullets will be here today, though, so I'm good on 97s for a while. Decided I wanted another pair of silvers more than I want the golds. So it all worked out. 

Snipes "Silver Bullet" release 6-8 at 12:00 am
"6-8"

que?

sizes 6-8?

kicksusa cancelled my phone order
mean.gif

back to the hunt

Just got a backorder e-mail from Eastbay. I ordered a size 8 from yesterdays restock. Weird that the backordered date is from 2 weeks ago.
Code:
 Dear x                                 6/01/17 Thank you for your order.  We are currently out-of-stock, however you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date printed below.  Unfortunately, backorder dates can change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer.  If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-826-2205. Sincerely, Eastbay     Customer #:  x  Order #:  xOrder Number:  xOrder Date:     5/31/17x                    SHIP TOPRODUCT NUMBER/    (SEE              UNIT   DESCRIPTION      BELOW) QUANTITY  PRICE  STATUS84421001 08.0         1        1     159.99 BACKORDERED UNTIL 05/19/17   NIKE AIR MAX '97-SL/RD/BK/WH       Merchandise Net:                 159.99               Tax Amt:                  14.20          Shipping Amt:                   0.00             Total Amt:                 174.19Payments:            Coupon Amt:                 174.19               Balance:                   0.00

Just copped silvers on Stockx. With $25 off it came out to $203. Had to have these, couldn't get em when they dropped.

Back
Top Bottom