Official Air Max 97 Thread

I'm normally a U.K. size 10 in air maxes but with the air max 97 size 10 fits too tight. 10.5 is better. 11 provides more room width-wise which is good but they're too long in length and my foot slides when I walk. So my question is am I better off wearing 10.5 or 11? Will they stretch/open up after a while of wearing them?

Thanks

I'm normally a U.K. size 10 in air maxes but with the air max 97 size 10 fits too tight. 10.5 is better. 11 provides more room width-wise which is good but they're too long in length and my foot slides when I walk. So my question is am I better off wearing 10.5 or 11? Will they stretch/open up after a while of wearing them?

Thanks

you answered your own question .. its all personal opinion .. get which ever size feels more comfortable .. not sure about the opening up part tho

Anything on golds in NYC area?

I will not quit

On another note im glad this thread is thriving once again, 97's were forgotten for a while

Last edited:
I went tts on my SB will have them Monday. I want to be done but I saw the golds on foot yesterday and I'm back on the hunt, to expensive of a month already

Yea I'm looking for golds Sz 12 in Houston Texas willing to pay the price I'll be on the lookout and post links when I see availability. [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom