Official Air Max 97 Thread

where is everyone getting this notion of the snakes being ultra limited?

I really hope this isn't the case smh

The original quote was from Pinoe 

He said they would be limited like the Golds and Silvers

he never said more limited than " x or x "

The Video should start at the time frame where it's mentioned 

Last edited:
Foot sites aren't getting snake skins right? Which is why I said they are more limited than Golds but maybe by the smallest margin

Snakeskins are officially more limited than the silver bullets and Golds.

(For Research) I've called around to each and every store possible in the DMV area and nobody is getting them at all....well.....I gotta tip who might be getting them but like someone said earlier it's a boutique and they do tax.

Last edited:
Chilling in my weekly staff meeting, had to wear these today to feel better after seeing all these whacked-out 97 variants posted up here since last night 
laugh.gif

I kinda want the Snakeskins. I can go for another pair of white/off white kicks. I got the White/Gum CS NMDs, but I don't want to beat them into the ground. 

So I've heard 3 different things in terms of sizing in these tts, .5 up, full up. What do you guys say
Always the toughest question on NT. I'm an 11 in virtually every Nike I own, and that's more than 100 pairs. I don't try stuff on, ever, I just buy everything in 11. Only time I've had to change sizes in 15 years is I had to go up when the Huarache runner retros dropped a couple years ago. Those things were legit too small. I could probably go down half a size in the new Space Jams. But they're also fine as is. I bought sz 11 in these 97s, and that's the size for me, as usual. Up half a size and I'd be swimming once they break in. No way could I go down and be comfortable. Everyone's opinions are all over the map on sizing on this site, all the time. I don't really get it. 

Always the toughest question on NT. I'm an 11 in virtually every Nike I own, and that's more than 100 pairs. I don't try stuff on, ever, I just buy everything in 11. Only time I've had to change sizes in 15 years is I had to go up when the Huarache runner retros dropped a couple years ago. Those things were legit too small. I could probably go down half a size in the new Space Jams. But they're also fine as is. I bought sz 11 in these 97s, and that's the size for me, as usual. Up half a size and I'd be swimming once they break in. No way could I go down and be comfortable. Everyone's opinions are all over the map on sizing on this site, all the time. I don't really get it. 
Thanks is the toe box snug on these at all

Thanks is the toe box snug on these at all
Not for me. They might seem a bit snug at first but these shoes loosen up pretty quickly. I know 10 people will now reply that there is no way they can be comfortable without going up a half size.
laugh.gif

Snakeskins are SUPER LIMITED! If you want them do not sleep. 

Just had word from a guy who does the stock allocation for size? and its less than half the numbers of golds. Also, my local offspring that had the golds and silvers arent stocking them

Snakeskins are SUPER LIMITED! If you want them do not sleep. 

Just had word from a guy who does the stock allocation for size? and its less than half the numbers of golds. Also, my local offspring that had the golds and silvers arent stocking them
"Super limited" seems like an exaggeration here. These were an easy cop earlier today and I don't see demand being anywhere near what it has been for the silvers or the golds.

"Super limited" seems like an exaggeration here. These were an easy cop earlier today and I don't see demand being anywhere near what it has been for the silvers or the golds.

I think "Super Limited" is persice.Even tho the overseas sites have sizes left and didn't sell out like the others.Locally access to them are hard as previous am97 this year.Most stores that carried both don't even have them.I think the hype will build tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom