Official Air Max 97 Thread

I just thought the whites looked better in some photos then I really looked at them and was like.....

AF1 lows >

hopefully everyone that claims they're not feeling the white snakes actually stays away and I can cop my sz13 w/ease

Last edited:
hopefully everyone that claims they're not feeling the white snakes actually stays away and I can cop my sz13 w/ease

Best of luck to you scoring my size.I was on em for the golds and sbs until I started noticing the pattern with every store in my area which was they were only getting 1 size 13.Which sucked cuz I had to go thru hell to high waters after I struck out on both and ended up gettin any size to Sz swap for my tts.Hopefully they produce more.

Last edited:
Best of luck to you scoring my size.I was on em for the golds and sbs until I started noticing the pattern with every store in my area which was they were only getting 1 size 13.Which sucked cuz I had to go thru hell to high waters after I struck out on both and ended up gettin any size to Sz swap for my tts.Hopefully they produce more.
Size 8 & 13 always the most rare

don't forget 6 and 6.5

yeah wearing sz13 is rough but honestly dudes who rock 14 & 15 are the ones I feel the most for. I'd just find a new interest if I had a foot that large lol

yeah wearing sz13 is rough but honestly dudes who rock 14 & 15 are the ones I feel the most for. I'd just find a new interest if I had a foot that large lol

Lol ikr funny thing is when the first model this year was about to drop people was saying "Go a size up go a size up" because I have wide feet and it's a narrow shoe but a sz14 was like finding Carmen San Diego out here, but I'm happy with my sz 13s feel fine to me

don't forget 6 and 6.5

Y'all could say a 6-8 if y'all want because I don't know how real there hunts get but faithfully every random restock I've seen (and finally golds are restocking too) lately there's y'all sizes and they be there for a good amount of days.Thats just foot sites I'm comparing not actual instore.Rather than a size 13 or even a 14 will be gone in the first 3 hours tops.

Last edited:
Trash ...
Trash ...
Trash ...
And more trash.

JFC, Nike. Once again making it mega-difficult to get the originals everyone actually wants, but no problem dropping loads of garbage across the board. And what's the obsession with this "slip on" collar design that is all over all kinds of your shoes lately? Get the hell out of here. Who is driving this bus? Eeeeesh. 
indifferent.gif

Trash ...

Trash ...

Trash ...
And more trash.

JFC, Nike. Once again making it mega-difficult to get the originals everyone actually wants, but no problem dropping loads of garbage across the board. And what's the obsession with this "slip on" collar design that is all over all kinds of your shoes lately? Get the hell out of here. Who is driving this bus? Eeeeesh. :stoneface:

RightView media item 2478089

Trash ...

Trash ...

Trash ...
And more trash.

JFC, Nike. Once again making it mega-difficult to get the originals everyone actually wants, but no problem dropping loads of garbage across the board. And what's the obsession with this "slip on" collar design that is all over all kinds of your shoes lately? Get the hell out of here. Who is driving this bus? Eeeeesh. :stoneface:
Couldn't agree more

Not a fan of those 97s. IMO, they should have used those resources to mass produce retros.

SBs, Golds, Neons, Trues and a couple of collabs.

But that's just me lol

Not a fan of those 97s. IMO, they should have used those resources to mass produce retros.

SBs, Golds, Neons, Trues and a couple of collabs.

But that's just me lol
I get where your coming from, and i too want some OG colourways. But what i mostly want from nike is more hybrids. I don't care if there GR, i just want another pair with a good CW. And For god sake some better quality control like they had before, the current 97 SB's that i got have so much excess paint on the sole and bubble its ridiculous, even worse on my AMP's.

I get where your coming from, and i too want some OG colourways. But what i mostly want from nike is more hybrids. I don't care if there GR, i just want another pair with a good CW. And For god sake some better quality control like they had before, the current 97 SB's that i got have so much excess paint on the sole and bubble its ridiculous, even worse on my AMP's.
I hear you, on that. 

I just wish Nike stopped making colorways that customers know wouldn't sell. 

Back
Top Bottom