Official Air Max 97 Thread

Mine shipped out this morning, just noticed like some other people, the style code is different than what I used to order them.  The name is still air max 97 OG, hopefully I get what I ordered.

went in store.  gave the manager 884421-001 and sizes i needed.  

manager:  these have a release date, the system will not let me process this i promise

me: ok, just try tho, please

manager:  dude, i've been here too long, i know.  but here you go

(puts all my sizes in, takes my info, hits Process)

manager:  oh shhht.  it WILL go thru, i'm shocked.  cross your fingers they dont get cancelled tho
I ate! repped
nthat.gif

for the few thats PM'd me...

yes all 33 pairs that i ordered have shipped and will be in tomorrow, via UPS

they shipped via UPS surepost, which routes them to a post office. you may have to pay $3.50 if you want them held at your local ups store/hub

they shipped via UPS surepost, which routes them to a post office. you may have to pay $3.50 if you want them held at your local ups store/hub
Does your email confirmation from finishline have the style number or a number that starts with 2?

Does your email confirmation from finishline have the style number or a number that starts with 2?
227xxxx 001

i'm not sure what it means.  i'll know tomorrow

Mine shipped out this morning, just noticed like some other people, the style code is different than what I used to order them.  The name is still air max 97 OG, hopefully I get what I ordered.

Yea. That's what I noticed hopefully we're good and they didn't order us womens. I'll update this post Friday when I get mine.

Just went to my local Finishline and it was a no go. Sales rep couldn't order it. Guess I'm waiting till the 15th.

If you wanted the womens model, just use style code 885691-001.

Mens again is 884421-001.

What I was saying is when I made the purchase I used the men's product code that was posted here(884421-001). But I received this different info on the shipping email and it's not my order#. Just wondering if I happened to anyone else.

View media item 2383566

Last edited:
What I was saying is when I made the purchase I used the men's product code that was posted here(884421-001). But I received this different info on the shipping email and it's not my order#. Just wondering if I happened to anyone else.
Yes, that seven digit number is the Finishline internal product code as I mentioned above.

Last edited:
^ as others said, yes it has happened to everybody else. The last two numbers before the color code (in your case 23) dictate the size. 22 is size 11, 21 is size 10.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom