Official Air Max 97 Thread

IMG_20180311_142650.jpg
IMG_20180311_142811.jpg
IMG_20180311_142558.jpg
IMG_20180311_142512.jpg

you can swoosh the 97/VM Japan?

Yea, they hit desktop/Swoosh rather quickly. If you can find them on dekstop, then in most cases, they’re on Swoosh

You talking about VM/97?

Yes. See above

halpppppppppp

I would, but it’s not my account and I’m not trying to get her in trouble/flag it. My friend orders them for me and she sends them from PA to San Diego. Still ends up being 40% off because there’s no sales tax in PA and I use Ebates to cancel out shipping. Sorry!!

If they’re at FTL and such, I have no problems helping you with military disco though because they don’t give a damn what I buy lol. May have to go to the store to do it because online they’re much more stringent on what they give discos on online.

^ I almost copped a ds sz13 of those union one time onlys off eBay the other day when they had that 20% off code going...

240$ shipped but it turned out the upper had some yellowing so I passed. been after those unions since the one time only pack initially dropped.

I know yellowing of the bubbles is unavoidable but trying to find a pair w/yellow free uppers is a struggle too

^one time onlys are definitely dope

however these things were straight dog sh#@

Attachments

• nike-air-max-24-7-black-neutral-grey-volt-02.jpeg
    nike-air-max-24-7-black-neutral-grey-volt-02.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 24
^ I almost copped a ds sz13 of those union one time onlys off eBay the other day when they had that 20% off code going...

240$ shipped but it turned out the upper had some yellowing so I passed. been after those unions since the one time only pack initially dropped.

I know yellowing of the bubbles is unavoidable but trying to find a pair w/yellow free uppers is a struggle too

I know exactly what you mean, I have a pair of the 90/360 infrared somewhere in storage and the upper was good but unit was starting to yellow. This was so long ago so I know at this point the yellowing has gotten significantly worse.

I kinda wish that Nike would bring back the 360 and some of the hybrids that released for the one time only pack/that year. I still kick myself for not buying the foot patrol 90/360 when I had the chance. Like the 97/360s, the air max plus/360 hybrids were also one of the hybrids that were executed very well but they're extremely hard to currently find

Looks like you're ready to play so,e soccer or football.
lol not even close

soccer cleats are low to the ground to get leverage under the ball. They look more like those clear high heels those dusty strippers be wearing.

^one time onlys are definitely dope

however these things were straight dog sh#@
those 24-7's were straight disrespect and a slap to the face

I know exactly what you mean, I have a pair of the 90/360 infrared somewhere in storage and the upper was good but unit was starting to yellow. This was so long ago so I know at this point the yellowing has gotten significantly worse.

I kinda wish that Nike would bring back the 360 and some of the hybrids that released for the one time only pack/that year. I still kick myself for not buying the foot patrol 90/360 when I had the chance. Like the 97/360s, the air max plus/360 hybrids were also one of the hybrids that were executed very well but they're extremely hard to currently find

I own a few pairs from the one time only pack, infrared 90, Foot Patrol 90 & DQM bacon 95’s .....

funny enough, only the infrareds are yellowed

just got the japan vapormaxs in from sneakerpolitics, True size killing my feet, should have gone half up

just got the japan vapormaxs in from sneakerpolitics, True size killing my feet, should have gone half up
Damn, I went with my TTS 11 because other than Nike and END I didn't see any 11.5s and Nike.ca sold out quickly. Hopefully it won't be an issue

How limited will the SW 1/97 release be? Off-white levels?

You can buy a pair right now at 475-500 on Goat the version that doesn’t come with dustbag and big smile patch. So I’d say they won’t be TOO crazy if they’re already that low.

I know that not every buddy likes the Wotherspoon reseller guy but enough people do like the air max 1/97 to the point where I thought I'd see much more discussion about it on here. Especially since the release is approaching soon. Barely two weeks away and its part of the Air Max Day celebration. Im really curious to know what stock inventory might be and how many stores carry them. So far I been hearing good things and that our chances might be pretty good at snagging a pair. Prices have not been too outrageous and will only go down when they release so even if gotta go the resale route I might not be feeling too bad haha Seems like there are so many pairs already out in the wild. Good luck to everyone trying to get a pair.

Yeah I’m not saying I’m optimistic about my chances of landing the neckbeards for retail but it does appear that there will be more than the usual amount compared to a limited tier zero type release.

hoping to only have to pay around 300$ if it comes down to resale

is snkrs going to be the only shot at the neckbeards or what? if the European sites get em we might have a better shot at eating

Back
Top Bottom