Official Air Max 97 Thread

People saying high quantities/Semi GR for Wotherspoon 97/1. As much as I wish that was true I highly doubt it, seeing that its a draw on SNKRS

Draw doesn’t always mean super limited. The Tinker Air Max 90 were a draw and you can buy a DS pair for like $100 lol. Obviously these are more desired than that pair, but draw doesn’t always mean super low quantity. Just means Nike knows demand is through the roof and the Draw allows you a shot

Obviously these are more desired than that pair, but draw doesn’t always mean super low quantity. Just means Nike knows demand is through the roof and the Draw allows you a shot

:rofl: :rofl:

.... so you're telling me there's a chance

Lol believe it or not, the Draw is a better shot than the 5million people all on the app at once and your SNKRS keeps giving you an error then when you finally get thru it says “sold out” That 30 min window gives you SOME shot

Has to be a a lot of shops with them back dooring their stock since they’re so much cheaper then before now on Goat.

Draw doesn’t always mean super limited. The Tinker Air Max 90 were a draw and you can buy a DS pair for like $100 lol. Obviously these are more desired than that pair, but draw doesn’t always mean super low quantity. Just means Nike knows demand is through the roof and the Draw allows you a shot
Oh don’t get it twisted. All of those HTMs were very limited. It’s just nobody wanted them :lol:

Man... to each their own, but Wotherspoons are trash IMO. I usually chalk it up to different strokes and keep my mouth shut if I don't rock with a sneaker, but the hype around these is absolutley beyond me.

Nothing about that shoe is appealing to me. If they weren't limited, I have a hard time believing anyone would be clamoring for ANY 97/AM1 hybrid. Joints would rot all the way to the outlet, continue to rot there, and then get donated by Nike to a third world country as a tax write off.

Off topic. And I did a search. Looking for triple blacks 97. Never owned a pair. What is the sizing? From looking around, I heard they’re more tts than the OGs. Also, anyone know if these are for sale near retail prices? Thanks.

I heard 80k pairs - these stores getting them are getting roughly 20 pairs except for the bigger stores

upload_2018-3-12_17-50-19.png

Ran across these looking at older colorways. Came out in '06. Better than the VaporMax version??

Back
Top Bottom