Official Air Max 97 Thread

So I have a pair of holi human race nmd and the person I'm trading with has the air max 1/97. He wants me to add 200 on top with the human racers. Fair trade or nah?

I'm guessing local groups on facebook or something. I rarely see any consignment shops do trades, and if they did, they've probably still beat you on the head for value because they're looking to cash out even more

same, My 7.5 dont fit too bad but i wonder what a 7 would feel like....

And to have them in hand is a pleasure. One of the few times i hold a nike shoe and say it feels like a truly quality shoe, the materials and colors all work perfectly together. Dont get completely discouraged fellas, i literally have struck out every single time on snkrs, never won once, until this release where i entered just for the laughs because i knew i wasnt going to get drawn at all, but to my very much still surprised self, i got through. i was one of those who said id just trade them for something else if i won but having them in hand has changed that and i will be rocking these beauties #TeamManual

Aside from the huge size difference this is me to a T

how do the small resell shops (not fc or sg) stay in business w how bad they lowball?

The caption lol
image.png

:lol:

and he's probably selling them cheaper than the $650 R2 is selling them for

Love these! Highly recommend copping if you’re thinking about it. Def run big .5 or even 1 whole size down

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    336.2 KB · Views: 32
  • E32F2239-245D-49AC-9DB0-B972E684767E.jpeg
    E32F2239-245D-49AC-9DB0-B972E684767E.jpeg
    289.1 KB · Views: 33
im still waiting on shipping from nike for the SW toddler. Probably going to get canceled. Would have been my first purchase off sneaker app since 2016.

silver bullet vapormax look limited , Europe already released limited quantities. Only drop left is snkrs

I owned a lot of limited shoes, including off white prestos and even those went from like $1000 resell to $800 and now they’re $1300+. It happens. Can’t predict every resell range but I was speaking from usual trends. I already admitted early in the thread that I was wrong about these

Back
Top Bottom