Official Air Max 97 Thread

nike-on-air-cash-ru-samples-1.jpg

This sample:rofl:

nike-on-air-cash-ru-samples-5.jpg

nike-on-air-cash-ru-samples-6.jpg

nike-on-air-cash-ru-samples-2.jpg

nike-on-air-cash-ru-samples-7.jpg

My little sister got the silver AM 97’s and she said that they feel like bricks under her foot, is that true? Lol

Dude's thinking "Holy ****.... these all look ****ing hideous.... my career is ruined"
I know that would be the exact look on my face if I had to sit in the middle of those two. The one on the right looks like she probably smells weird.

And youre right there dealing with it for hours on end while they throw apparent trash ideas at you and youre starting to wonder if theyre actually trying to sabotage your chances.

Thats whats on thats kid's face. Its definitely not one of intrigue or optimism. Look at how hes holding himself tightly. He feels threatened. Theyre tearing his idea apart.

Her face looks like shes holding back laughter.

And the wife from Last Man On Earth is straight up disinterested and looking off in the distance at something else. She probably has more cats than useful ideas. And shes probably making more money than I could ever dream of. Its a shame all that money cant buy her a decent outfit. That shirt looks like what she thinks someone creative would pick out.

nike-on-air-cash-ru-samples-5.jpg

This looks like a situation where your intention is to push the envelope and the producers they stick you with arent talented enough to get you there. And hes realizing the compromises hes being forced to make due to their creative inabilities are stripping any kind of edge he had away. And the solutions suggested by these two are counterintuitive to his idea. He knows its all F'd

Last edited:
Well there’s an article on sneaker news and it says he’s the least into sneakers outta everyone so basically the Nike designers got to run wild with his pair.

My little sister got the silver AM 97’s and she said that they feel like bricks under her foot, is that true? Lol
Facts. It's got me trying to sell my lone pair of 97s, japans. I realize that retros shouldn't be turned to for comfort, but my air max 1 retros with "tech" that's ten years older than 97s feel 5x more comfortable. And my dunk SBs with zero air whatsoever (the 3 square inches of zoom in the heel do nothing) blow both out of the water haha

edit: regarding those shanghai's, I love the aqua color. If the final sample is just some suede/nubuck and that color, I'm in.

Does anyone have info on whether/when the Smokey Mauve AM97 is dropping in the US? I've missed a couple of chances to buy from an international site, and would rather save the hassle anyway if they are releasing here.

Back
Top Bottom