Official Air Max 97 Thread

seen the silver pair in person at a local mom and pops shop, passed on them.. but the gold pair might be a problem :nerd:

Yeah I rushed up there and didn't have time to go into AC before I had to be back at work....

Wasted 1.5hrs and came home empty handed feeling dumb seeing posts in here w/others succeeding....

thank baby Jesus for memebers here like dragicon dragicon
reasons why NT is the best forum

I got shipping conf in the morning and it still cant find my order. Don't sweat it.
Yep, woke up this morning to the shipping confirm email. One week to arrive. 

They have to re-enter the style code each time they check for a size. I'd say be ready to read the number off to them so the worker doesn't get annoyed or mistype a number. 

Might try this in Connecticut FNL... they never get stuff like this in store though. so it should work?

Yeah I rushed up there and didn't have time to go into AC before I had to be back at work....

Wasted 1.5hrs and came home empty handed feeling dumb seeing posts in here w/others succeeding....

thank baby Jesus for memebers here like dragicon dragicon
reasons why NT is the best forum

Just trying to help out! NT is a great place :pimp:

The rep told me it doesn't have to be in stock at the store.
So I just have to be lucky to have somone say "Yeah ill throw this code in what size u want fam"?

If it's in stock in the store, it's a problem. I went to a finishline and the guy was like "it shows we have these in stock.... let me go check". He came back saying he can't sell it until the 15th.

Just tell them you're looking for a shoe, and you have the style code. They'll type it in, and the say the size. Sure, it's a little sketch, but just be confident and things will work out.

I should've went up there yesterday. The girl was going to do it for me now today the guy telling me they sold out online too.

If it's in stock in the store, it's a problem. I went to a finishline and the guy was like "it shows we have these in stock.... let me go check". He came back saying he can't sell it until the 15th.

Just tell them you're looking for a shoe, and you have the style code. They'll type it in, and the say the size. Sure, it's a little sketch, but just be confident and things will work out.
QFT

anyone try in NYC yet? Im gonna be in kings plaza later, finna try

-but ya'll said has to be at a store thats not gonna have them on the shelves, right ?
Let me know how it goes.. PM if needed.. I wanted to go there today but I dont think I can make it. They need a damn FNL in manhattan.

I'm doing this today in Houston but not sure which store to try that won't be getting them.. live out towards woodlands

Also seems like they somebody already loaded up, on fleabay the lowest buy now and preorders shipping price is coming out of the H @moment

lol guarantee that's gonna change by end of night, I'm buying for personal use I'm gonna check humble today no matter what, and then gpoint I'm sure they getting them though

.5 up or TTS on these?

Yeah, I tried them on in store, and decided to go half size up. This is what I wear:

Am95: 9
Flyknit racer: 9
Vapormax: 9
Flyknit max: 9
Waffle racer: 9
Air max ld-zero: 9
Cortez: 9.5
Pegasus 33: 9.5
Lunartempo: 9.5
Lunaracer: 9.5

Am97: 9.5

The whole shoe felt pretty good in the 9, but it was pretty narrow on the toes, specifically my big toe. I was wearing really thin socks, and if I had walked around for a while on them, I feel like my toes would have been sore.

Back
Top Bottom