Official Air Max 97 Thread

I feel like half of the pre-orders on ebay are from this method we're using lol. I'm gonna try it today... I just don't wanna pay over 200..

not true. store i ordered from the first time had them in the back.
Maybe I should've deleted the first half. But this is what I feel needs to be done to make this happen.

"Just tell them you're looking for a shoe, and you have the style code. They'll type it in, and the say the size. Sure, it's a little sketch, but just be confident and things will work out."  

I don't doubt what you are saying is true, but why didn't you just buy those pairs then instead? Was it because you wanted so many?
cause the IN STORE release date is april 15th.  manager isn't trying to lose her job for little ol me.

I can confirm that I was denied placing an order at Tyson's in the DMV.

So I guess, I'll just wait till the 15th. Looks like it's a Saturday release? Man...I might strike out for sure now lol.

Last edited:
Yeah, I tried them on in store, and decided to go half size up. This is what I wear:

Am95: 9
Flyknit racer: 9
Vapormax: 9
Flyknit max: 9
Waffle racer: 9
Air max ld-zero: 9
Cortez: 9.5
Pegasus 33: 9.5
Lunartempo: 9.5
Lunaracer: 9.5

Am97: 9.5

The whole shoe felt pretty good in the 9, but it was pretty narrow on the toes, specifically my big toe. I was wearing really thin socks, and if I had walked around for a while on them, I feel like my toes would have been sore.
Damn, I didn't think helpful people hung out in AirMax threads :lol: thanks alot bro.

Last edited:
My local won't let me.. said they haven't released yet and I asked if I could just place order and they said no. Anyone willing to bless ya boy please pm

If it's in stock in the store, it's a problem. I went to a finishline and the guy was like "it shows we have these in stock.... let me go check". He came back saying he can't sell it until the 15th.

Just tell them you're looking for a shoe, and you have the style code. They'll type it in, and the say the size. Sure, it's a little sketch, but just be confident and things will work out.
Yea thats what I did but then dude was like I can't find them on the site to order.  I don't know if he didn't know what he was doing or what, but i guess I gotta wait, unless someone wants to oop me a 10.5 or 11 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Looks like the hype is real and misread that these release on a Saturday.

Online or bust for me I suppose lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom