Official Air Max 97 Thread

I think there was an OG version with a royal check there also. 
From what I understand the baby blue ones released in the 90s in women's sizes then these dropped in 09 in men's sizes. So they kinda an og for the colorway and men's size run

From what I understand the baby blue ones released in the 90s in women's sizes then these dropped in 09 in men's sizes. So they kinda an og for the colorway and men's size run
Yeah I remember that too but Im pretty sure there is a royal blue check version.. it may not have been in 97 though.

Yeah I remember that too but Im pretty sure there is a royal blue check version.. it may not have been in 97 though.
Idk I'm just happy I have them. They in good condition but I'm looking for ways to remove slight yellowing and make sure that air bubble never pops.

You gotta have both

If you buy 1 color Og it will only make you want the other

Like dating twin sisters

Yup. I thought I'd be content with the SBs. The moment I heard the Golds were releasing, I had to make sure to get the Golds.

Idk I'm just happy I have them. They in good condition but I'm looking for ways to remove slight yellowing and make sure that air bubble never pops.
Thats def a nice catch bro.. for a steal! Good luck with sustaining these.. wouldn't worry about the yellowing.. I think thats a good sign that you've been in it before the hype.
nthat.gif

Thats def a nice catch bro.. for a steal! Good luck with sustaining these.. wouldn't worry about the yellowing.. I think thats a good sign that you've been in it before the hype.:nthat:
I actually haven't. It's just I have a plug who is good to me and I have an older taste, pretty unusual but I swear I'm going to make sure these are fixed up every time I wear them out, they seem to special to not take care of from what I've gathered.

Back
Top Bottom