Official Air Max 97 Thread

FYI...FSR of ABs on NDC currently.

Side Note: I'm surprised the Triple Black Ultras have sold out at most spots. Was hoping they'd go on discount for under $100...oh well; not a required purchase.

Last edited:
Reactions: PJS
s-l1600.jpg

they need to re-release these!!

Saw on IG that there are supposedly just over 800 pairs of SW 97/1. Stock probably not that low, but these will for sure be limited.

EDIT: 500k pairs for AMD I guess now

Last edited:
Word, word fams.
Finally somebody speak up
I was trying to find beauty in SW97/1s but I have a hard time finding

When they go to production, they probably remove the leggings
IMO Her design 97 upper with vapormax sole is not bad. Just that leggings

Dudes from Seoul with 90 upper 97 midsole will be my best
They just need a suitable color
nike-air-max-vote-forward-clement-balavoine.jpeg

I voted this Californian but later regret it. Give a damn.
nike-air-max-vote-forward-2017-kyle-ng.jpeg

Dude from Japan deisgn is not bad .....I get it, those neon lights for nightlife
I know what is it like
nike-air-max-vote-forward-naotaka-konno.jpeg
p-01-FiresideLounge-empty_54_990x660_201404241037.jpg

This is the real SW.
nike-revolutionairs-future-air-max-gallery-7-1200x800.jpg

Not this POS. Production version is like garbage. Where did the colors go?
sean-wotherspoon-nike-air-max-97-1-1.png

Worst possible pic?

Yo that 97/1 is trash. Like in every single way. Color,materials,concept and execution. But there limited so there gonna be 1k on eBay and beast all around the land are gonna hail it as the second coming. Remember this me opinion don’t take it to heart.

Last edited:
Yo that 97/1 is trash. Like in every single way. Color,materials,concept and execution. But there limited so there gonna be 1k on eBay and beast all around the land are gonna hail it as the second coming. Remember this me opinion don’t take it to heart.
Im in for the resell.
Lets go get raffle tickets. March 2018

what was the consensus on the 97 plus? sold out in super quick in sizes 8-12, only small sizes left on a lot of sites now in EU now

3:28

" I'll be honest, the reason why I'm really excited about this shoe, not only does it look good, made it's made by somebody that is really of the culture, he's a normal sneaker head just like you and I "

" I'll be honest, I really lined up for 3 days there just to make some resell money. Not only does it really resell good, and it's really made to resell. "

Hahaha!

I approve of Nikes handling of the Air Max 97. A couple of colorways for the hypebeasts and they brought back the Bullets often enough for normal people to get. I'd be glad if they handle further releases like this too, so kids can have their hype for a minute and people eventually get them. Everybody wins.

Back
Top Bottom