Official Air Max 97 Thread

very clean

Yessir. One thing I haven’t seen any of the reviews stating is that the olive camo patches on the shoe are actually suede or a felt like material. The leather material is soft to the touch. It wrinkles when you put your finger on it. And the top part is a canvas camo. Greatly executed. Want my Italy pair to come in soon so i can compare. Hopefully the rest of the pack got the premium treatment too since it’s a premium qs.

Last edited:
Yessir. One thing I haven’t seen any of the reviews stating is that the olive camo patches on the shoe are actually suede or a felt like material. The leather material is soft to the touch. It wrinkles when you put your finger on it. And the top part is a canvas camo. Greatly executed. Want my Italy pair to come in soon so i can compare. Hopefully the rest of the pack got the premium treatment too since it’s a premium qs.
thank you for that tidbit of info. I was wondering how suede was gonna work on the upper since I kept reading in descriptions that suede was incorporated. Now if only I can snag a pair to see for myself. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

i'll gladly share links on pairs i don't care for :smile:
npRNHVH.png

Finally got my Japan pair. I doubled up on UK pair as they were my favorite from pics, but holding Japan’s I doubt any pair will beat these. Quality and execution is so nice. For me, these are possibly my favorite pickup for 2017.

I don’t feel like paying resale for UK’s but I would for the Japan’s.

I managed to get the Germans for retail so I feel lucky already but man finding a sz13 in the Japan’s has been impossible thus far.

I’ve seen plenty of sz12’s but no way I can fit those so looks like I’ll use the $ I’d put towards the Japan’s on UK’s if I strike out on the end raffle and the “supposed” online release on 12/28

Was stuck between rock and hard place on grabbing those italy ... glad I made it happen. Hopefully they for like normal...

Back
Top Bottom