Official Air Max 97 Thread

The Kanye era is coming to a close imo. It's weird to me that nobody acknowledges they scrambled his brains. Right after he said they would. In front of thousands of people. Dude hasn't been heard from since. And some people just sit there wondering when the current 350 is going to stop lol

It's the biggest elephant in the room since Patrice O'Neal.

Thanks to whatever he tried to warn us about his time is done. I think the Yeezy phase is on it's deathbed. Soon irrelevance will do it's thing and Nike will retro their yeezys and put the nail in it.

but they'll have Drake :lol:

IMG_8773.JPG
Hoping I can find someone who's willing to size swap my 9 for their 8.5. If you've got an 8.5, hit me up NT fam!
same, My 7.5 dont fit too bad but i wonder what a 7 would feel like....

And to have them in hand is a pleasure. One of the few times i hold a nike shoe and say it feels like a truly quality shoe, the materials and colors all work perfectly together. Dont get completely discouraged fellas, i literally have struck out every single time on snkrs, never won once, until this release where i entered just for the laughs because i knew i wasnt going to get drawn at all, but to my very much still surprised self, i got through. i was one of those who said id just trade them for something else if i won but having them in hand has changed that and i will be rocking these beauties #TeamManual

Come to terms that I won’t be getting the SW’s after seeing their market. Been eyeing a pair of skeptas so they’ll be my consolation prize

I really liked the SW's but from a 97 stand point...i still think both UNDFTD pairs are better and so were the skeptas. And of course the silver bullets and italy golds. So when i took the SW L i wasn't too upset just on to the next

Also took an L on all of the other pairs and forever have a low ball offer out there for the skeptas on GOAT :lol:

Silver Bullets, Japan and Atlantic Blues are the best colorways of the model for me personally.

Stuff like the Sean Wotherspoon sneakers are more of a novelty item than an actual sneaker. Some of you guys talked about stuff getting old with Adidas a couple pages back - the oldest trick in the book is making something artificially scarce. Weird that never get's old.

eBay seller I bought the red CR7s from for $320 says his order from unisports got cancelled so he refunded me.. looks like I’ll be joining the club in taking that L on SNKRS on the 24th and being sleep during the surprise overseas drops

I may be in the minority of wanting the red CR7s over the SWs.... they’re nice but I just don’t care for em that much and the hype did nothing for me... just my opinion tho

Last edited:
man please the 97/1s are hard

i gave up all my shoes with air units minus aj 3s and curry 90s but was gonna make an exception to get these

I only keep shoes that’ll last close to forever but these are clean enough to buy anyway cause I know I’d wear them a lot

my collection is mostly dunk sb’s, af 1’s and aj 1’s and random styles and brands sprinkled in

I like other 97s too but I’m off air units

Back
Top Bottom