Official Air Max 97 Thread

204BFAB4-F552-4DCC-BC2C-8093FBC9BB98.png

Why do you keep doing this to our relationship Nike.

I have my pair, just wanted to secure my wife a pair.

I guess she is just ***’d out.

What does this mean Nike?!?! You’re loading my shoe or you’re teasing me for an L!!

I will eat crow. I guess neck beards sources were correct lol. Grats on all the W's. Putting my order through for iDs since I didnt get these. Wanted to make some mula :smh:

Infuriating to know the SWs are sitting because half of us simply don’t have access. :smh:

Agreed, I had one rep tell me that it was exclusive access after I showed her a SS of my SNKRS offer expired page as if I didn't understand the concept. The most recent rep told me they were sold out but it really appears as if no one knows what is going on.

So I somehow copped these! I apologize I haven't kept up with this thread, but the message from SNKRS almost seemed like the people who voted for the shoe got access. Has anyone figured out if that's true? The funny thing is, after reading things on this board about SW over the last several months, there's no way I'd have voted for them in retrospect.

So I somehow copped these! I apologize I haven't kept up with this thread, but the message from SNKRS almost seemed like the people who voted for the shoe got access. Has anyone figured out if that's true? The funny thing is, after reading things on this board about SW over the last several months, there's no way I'd have voted for them in retrospect.
Not true because I voted and didn't get access. Saw some people who didn't vote and got access ... Looks like it's completely random. Yeah I wouldn't have voted for him or his shoe now. Definitely a bigger fan of mini swoosh and her clothing designs.

Back
Top Bottom