OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Pair finally arrived from Foot patrol. Box was mangled 🤣 but shoes seem to be fine. No major QC issues either. Quick comparison, sbs are a little more narrow, overall fit I like the 22s more.

Yeah, the pleather is pretty disappointing especially when they used a really nice nubuck on the rest of the shoe. The creasing doesn’t look good, but the comfort is decent though.

CDFC9691-BC1F-4C17-BEBE-39D63E93231A.jpeg
Wow, that is a shame by Nike (once again...). I can't understad why the waste that amount of genuine nubuk just to throw it away like this...
Thank's a lot for the pic :emoji_thumbsup:

I'm just concerned that we have to chase the globe for these.. Navy's supposedly dropped at one spot and now Grey's showing up but Cholor's still haven't hit the US for their release here. I feel like the 2020 pair never ended up comingt o the US.

I'm just concerned that we have to chase the globe for these.. Navy's supposedly dropped at one spot and now Grey's showing up but Cholor's still haven't hit the US for their release here. I feel like the 2020 pair never ended up comingt o the US.
Same. I’m beginning to regret passing on the Euro release. Starting to remind me of the ATC IV release a few years back.

Same. I’m beginning to regret passing on the Euro release. Starting to remind me of the ATC IV release a few years back.

Learned a hard lesson from that one. I remember trying but just could not snag them and then refused to pay resale. That's like my number 1 Agassi shoe too. I never thought they would just never show up outside of that release.

Release was handled terribly and resale prices were unreasonable.
:smh:

word, I'm checking the EU sites daily just to make sure my size is still available :lol:
I'm getting impatient and might just pull the trigger :nerd:

Maybe mentioned previously, I would stay away from wearing black socks with these. The collar lining is the felty material that accumulates sock dingleberries very easily.

Every colorway will drop in the U.S. before my chlorophylls from size? gets here lol. My pair was supposed to arrive today now it says the 11th smh. If they show up flawed I’m turning them straight to beaters.

Back
Top Bottom