OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Maybe for your size, US 12 after tax and fees is $50 more than what Footpatrol would've charged me shipped. Which for me is still too much to go $100 over retail.

Yeah, it'll cost me about $175 overseas but $155 on StockX. But tbh, it being just a $20 difference I'd rather buy it from a retailer to have the peace of mind that it's brand new and never tried on.

Got my pair and these are solid. Hope I can get the others :nthat::emoji_fire:

*Glad my pair miraculously arrived fine and the box had some dings but nothing too crazy. I was shook and they came in a bag from Size.

UnDS
0FF02432-6A3E-4B46-AEBF-F7069BDFE783.jpeg

My Footpatrol DPD pair says scheduled to arrive this coming Thursday. Maybe you guys are just getting a glitch in the tracking or something.

Mine was saying Thursday all along then updated to “out for delivery” yesterday then eventually updated to “your parcel has been delivered”. Still no shoes in sight.

Hello everybody,

Can someone explain me what is "Performance leather TM" in the description of the 1987 Air Trainer High?
Does is it the equivalent leather in the 2022 retro issue?

I'm a french guy and imo the 2022 version is the best version by far since the 2000 edition. (I've triple the pair).

Thanks for your replies.

Mine was saying Thursday all along then updated to “out for delivery” yesterday then eventually updated to “your parcel has been delivered”. Still no shoes in sight.

Same exact thing for me…Thought maybe they got handed off to another carrier stateside but I contacted Footpatrol and they confirmed through DPD that they had been “delivered” 🤷‍♂️

Same exact thing for me…Thought maybe they got handed off to another carrier stateside but I contacted Footpatrol and they confirmed through DPD that they had been “delivered” 🤷‍♂️

What a shame :smh:. I guess we’re screwed. No one ever showed up with a package yesterday.

Update: I got em. Apparently they placed it in my USPS mail box which I wasn’t anticipating or expecting. I guess they passed them off to USPS at some point. Check your mail/lock box. They came double boxed too.

Fellas, I previously mentioned several posts back that DPD usually hands off to USPS or it can go DPD to DHL E-Commerce and then USPS. I also suggested use Pitney Bowes because sometimes they will have more updated info than DPD.

My pair from size? arrived today. The box is surprisingly none the worse for wear although it wouldn’t have matter cuz these is getting worn alot! Whoever inspected my pair has some dirty-*** fingers though.

005E7C69-22D2-4A2F-B4A2-0194C5779C45.jpeg

43AC7673-4594-4D9F-BC3A-8BD592F2FAC7.jpeg

22381D95-3F82-4D46-8D88-C94A754D75CA.jpeg

Bonus pic, I love me some mids with the foot strap
0567A5CC-CD96-4559-A712-660433E4C23C.jpeg

My pair from size? arrived today. The box is surprisingly none the worse for wear although it wouldn’t have matter cuz these is getting worn alot! Whoever inspected my pair has some dirty-*** fingers though.

005E7C69-22D2-4A2F-B4A2-0194C5779C45.jpeg

43AC7673-4594-4D9F-BC3A-8BD592F2FAC7.jpeg

22381D95-3F82-4D46-8D88-C94A754D75CA.jpeg

Bonus pic, I love me some mids with the foot strap
0567A5CC-CD96-4559-A712-660433E4C23C.jpeg
Looks like somebody wore tried those on with dark socks

Looks like somebody wore tried those on with dark socks
It was dirt, Goo Gone took it right off, so all good. I was wrong about using the Lunarlon insoles on these. They’re a little snug, I usually have about a quarter inch toe room on size 10s. Probably should have gone up a half size if they were available. The comfort on these aren’t bad so they don’t need insole replacement …in the little time I’ve worn ‘em at least.

Wow look at that leather!
Anyone know what year are these from?
My guess is Jd sports exclusives from maybe 2004. Unless they’re an identical re release or the photo is old, he’s playing with fire. 10-14 years tops with these trainers.

Great info everyone. Hard to keep up. My size pair still says in transit location USA.

I Am Si Guy I Am Si Guy , that photo is great. The grey suede actually looks to be brushable,:it has a nap to it, for what would be for the first first time since 2000. I still own some old pairs of 2000s and 2012 and 2020 sbs, so I’ll get to see for myself hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom