OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Regret missing out on the chlorophylls on sale at jj
That's when I bought my pair.  Wouldn't really consider these one of my favorite pair of sneakers, but still puts a smile to my face when I put them on knowing that I was rocking a pair just like these in middle school back in the day. 

WOW. the more I look at various photos of the black purples, the more I'm intrigued.. I hope they are easy to get.. That Euro money doesn't translate well to USD.

Repped.  Went ahead and ordered both pair, even though I'll probably see them both with a % off in a month or so.

I noticed they noted that they'd be available in shop on 10/26.  Hope they ship out before that.

So the infrareds were available to purchase? Only the persians are now. Want both .... |I

I'd like to see more pics of those browns. They look nice or at least a decent change of pace. Imagine if they put not-Gucci leather on those bad boys.

Those brown one looks decent, but what are those holes(?) on the brown leather? Are these some kind of accents like the wing-tip shoe???

It looks like it. From these two pics it doesn't look bad b/c it isn't highly noticeable.

need to see the toebox to make a better call on them.

Not crazy about the different branding, leather strap or funky interior colors.
Otherwise I like em.
These were close to a must cop.
Now its only on a deal for me

I just hope this opens the doors for more Air Trainer 2s.  Probably the last shoe from my HS days that I really want again.

Is it recommended to go up .5 on these?Anyone know how they fit compared to recent retro Jordan's?

Last edited:

I just hope this opens the doors for more Air Trainer 2s.  Probably the last shoe from my HS days that I really want again.
Indeed... none of that SB, Supreme, 3M nonsense.

And I know it' not OG, but I wouldn't mind seeing a Chloro c/w of the AT2's. 

Last edited:
Is it recommended to go up .5 on these?Anyone know how they fit compared to recent retro Jordan's?
I was able to grab a pair of chlorphylls when they dropped.  Hard to believe that was about a year ago.

I went TTS and they seemed a little tight around the outside of my feet near the velcro straps, and I have a narrow foot.  If you have a wide foot, I would say +.5.  Length seemed pretty accurate.   

I was able to grab a pair of chlorphylls when they dropped.  Hard to believe that was about a year ago.
I went TTS and they seemed a little tight around the outside of my feet near the velcro straps, and I have a narrow foot.  If you have a wide foot, I would say +.5.  Length seemed pretty accurate.   

Much appreciated. If I'm able to pick them up I will most likely use them to work out in so .5 up sounds like my best bet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom